1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Dec 2, 2018] AC Cobra 4 week series (cokebloke)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by cokebloke, Nov 2, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
AC Cobra 4 week series
cokebloke
Signups: 0
Posted By : cokebloke
Start: Dec 2, 2018 08:00 PM
End: Dec 2, 2018 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

I'd you did not cause the accident then continue as normal.

Jimantonic and cokebloke like this.
  2. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Great series Nigel thanks for organising I really enjoyed it. Well done Steve and Paul great results for you both.

Fido996 and cokebloke like this.
  3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Joined the Next gen lads in there gt3 league that runs on a Wednesday night put my name down and was thrown in to the pro class they run 2 classes in there leagues they have about 10 leagues running at the moment tv is crap on a Wednesday night and it starts at 8pm so thought id give it a go plus cant be bothered blasting 10 year olds on a shooter any how its a gt3 class randomly chose the aston being patriotic its a mix of endurance 50 min and sprint race nights with a winner in pro amateur and endurance the tyre wear is set at 4 times and fuel the same the grid was full and it is weird been a long time since i have raced in a full grid but got on the grid 5th and managed to drop to 8th on the grid then with a bit of scenga strategy managed to climb up to fourth knocked down to 5th with a 2 sec penalty nice to get on a full grid in gt driving standards not quite to our standards but the replays are monitored and complaints dealt with after communication is done via face book and messenger on face book they take it seriously with commentators some nights and sponsors etc some from the real life racing be nice if some of my fellow members join in Steve will be up front in this one and to be fair most of us will be in the thick end .

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  4. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Interesting Carl........the GT3s seem very popular in open lobbies as well, with full fields.

I can remember early days in GBRC when we had 2 divisions that were full, but things obviously tailed off with GT6. I think we were all hoping that GTSport would re-ignite enthusiasm in some of the older / former members, but thats the thing - we are all getting old & whether our events dont attract new members ??? not sure, or do people like just jumping in any lobby without having to commit ??

Think the Thursday night open lobby is the only way - using totally stock Group 4s / 3s or whatever.

Still a lot of former members on PSN - some playing GTSport, some not.

cokebloke likes this.
  5. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Maybe a KOTR series will bring back the luster?