Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Dec 3, 2016] F1 2014 [PS3] - Online League (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Casual Events' started by gurizzi, Jul 27, 2016.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
F1 2014 [PS3] - Online League
gurizzi
Signups: 0
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Dec 3, 2016 07:00 PM
End: Dec 3, 2016 08:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
  1. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, ALL ! ---

http://www.formula1.com/en.html

[​IMG]

Online League de-brief: Our league sched. will be based on the real life F1 2016 sched.! Our events will be held Saturday nights @ 11pmEST (Eastern USA). Each event will feature two races(at least 3 players to start an event). Race settings: 25% race length, short-weekend qualifying: 15min. Q session.

--- Driver de-brief: Our league's goal is to have realistic, competitive/interesting races! We will be using the '2014 specs.' option on our cars, this will force the faster/experienced driver(s) to use the low-end teams. The penalty, flag & Safety Car option is ON.

--- Official forum: This thread will be used for ALL league info., standings, sign-up, set-up and chat. This thread will be open until the conclusion of this Season!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set-up's

#1 gurizzi, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

F1 2014 League Standings: (15/18)

1. Lewis Hamilton - 155
    2. BigBoss069 - 110 (RETIRED)
    3. Sebastian Vettel - 102
    4. Daniel Ricciardo - 82
    5. Kimi Raikkonen - 76
    6. xXbyakushikiXx - 71
    7. Sergio Perez - 63
    8. Valtteri Bottas - 62
    9. Nico Rosberg - 52
    10. gurizzi - 50
    11. Felipe Massa - 47
    12. Jules Bianchi - 38
    13. Nico Hulkenburg - 26
    14. Danil Kvyat - 24
    15. Fernando Alonso - 22
    16. star24dash - 19
    17. Jenson Button - 15
    18. grepolisbr - 15
    19. cnfoster812 - 12
    20. RP892012 - 8
    21. Kevin Magnussen - 2
    22. Romain Grosjean - 1
    23. matt_25_peralto - DNS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hockenheim
    image.jpg
    Australia
    image.jpg
    Bahrain
    image.jpg
    China
    image.jpg
    Sochi
    image.jpg

Attached Files:

#2 gurizzi, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
    PAPPACLART and Solid Snake like this.
  3. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

How to sign-up for this event

- click the sign-up option 'yes' to reserve your spot on the grid this weekend!

--- Type in the comment box: team

Thank you!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event start time: (8:00pm PST/11:00pm EST)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Lobby will be open Saturday @ 8:00pm PST(West USA)

----- When is the lobby open where you live?

- New York, USA @ 11:00pmEST
    - Caracas, Venezuela @ 10:30pm
    - Chicago, USA @ 10:00pm

- Rio, Brazil @ 12:00pm
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Round 16

-- 25% race distance, short-weekend Qualifying
    -- Car specs. 2014
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -- Track: Autodromo Monza

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 gurizzi, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  4. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Like the track descriptions Gurizzi!

Where do u find them?

gurizzi likes this.
  5. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Google images > F1 track map > track name.

-- I just found them other day. They are much better then plain ones LOL...the Bahrain one is older version, but still good(current one didn't load). Seems to be the ones that are sponsored by 'Allianz' are the quality ones. o_O

PAPPACLART and Motorhead_51 like this.
  6. Solid Snake

GT3 Club

P6 ohh god i need to be better. Good Events Gurizzi!!!! Count with me for all races of course if my internet dont fails me xD

PAPPACLART and gurizzi like this.
  7. Solid Snake

GT3 Club

From P6 to P2 GREAT!!! But Vettel is to close i dont think that i can finish in that position so i need to work hard to finish at least on P3. See you this saturday G-Man only you can do this Great Events

gurizzi and Motorhead_51 like this.
  8. Solid Snake

GT3 Club

I can´t believe that i won that races with the Sauber, was really hard and i has lucky to have Byaku behind me holding Hamilton and Vettel LOL, so bad that he don´t finish the races he lost some points. However bad news comes for me: internet problems are back and im not sure if i can join this saturday for another great and awesone F1 League, im very sad :( Anyway let´s see what happen...

#8 Solid Snake, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  9. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hey, Boss!

Those were some nice drives by u to win! great job! OH NO!...u have internet issue's again?!...damn it!...Well, lets hope u get them worked out, if not, np, see u when u can get on. I

If ur connection goes out we will list u as running out of funds for ur F1 seat and Sauber will have to put Esteban back in as my teammate....:mad::(:mad::eek::mad:. lol. anyways, hope to see u on track !

Solid Snake likes this.
  10. Solid Snake

GT3 Club

Yes mam im having problems with the internet again i can not believe my bad luck, im working hard to can fix it but it take some time. I think that join this saturday gonna be impossible if you gonna race this saturday you can do it but would appreciate if you can wait for me at least until next saturday to race any decision that you take about that is good for me. Hope to see you soon...

11. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- We planned on running the event, but not enough showed up so we will try rounds 7 & 8 again THIS sat. ! hope to cya there!

12. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, F1 league fans & participants!

--- It has been an exciting season thus far and we have reached our 'summer break'. With a few issues such as me over sleeping and missing an event:oops::mad::confused::(:oops:, star liking NASCAR more, Boss having work and RP having provider issues we have enjoyed this first season!:cool:

- Boss has proved he is by far the class of our club and has done a great job to keep Hamilton as close as he has! byaku would be doing much better in standings if weren't for a few rage quits and I have had a horrible last four events scoring (count it!) 0 points....o_O:mad:. foster is holding steady along with RP both making strides in consistency ! Star needs to attend more events and our friend north of the border (CAN) matt still has not found enough sponsors to make an event:rolleyes:. Nico Rosberg has been on Expert or Legend all season and cant seem to score points...

- We will be resuming our league this Saturday or next at Silverstone & Spa. (official invites will be sent via PSN message). Check the points, videos & any questions? plz ask! lets get it!

thanks for all participants attendance and respect for my view on how a series should be run! cya guys on course!o_O

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  13. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, all

-- F1 League up-date/NEWS

- BigBoss69 has had to retire from F1! Unfortunately his team has gone bankrupt and has been forced to sell their team, leaving BigBoss69 with no 'seat'. We hate to hear this and hope @Solid Snake things are going well & the word from him is he will see us on PS4 (in the future).

- F1 league has acquired a new participant! last weekend @ Silverstone & Spa we gained a new competitor from Brazil! plz add this players PSN ID when you get a chance, thnx

PSN ID: grepolisbr

14. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Special event Saturday! .We have decided to feature a 50% event @ SINGAPORE:cool: since we don't have Baku. This event will be the longest race of the season!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    upload_2016-9-30_12-11-32.png

upload_2016-9-30_12-9-34.png

15. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Upgrade @gurizzi! PS4 only $300 now! :D Btw you'sa be outdated! image.jpeg

gurizzi, Solid Snake and PAPPACLART like this.
  16. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, ALL !

- Standings are updated through round 15!

We had to skip Monza a few weeks ago do to the Singapore special event so, Monza will be our next event! As our season is coming to an end we will feature one more 50% race distance event at Abu Dhabi (season finale) !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next event: Round 16 @ Autodromo Monza !

cya there!