Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Dec 9, 2018] Real Racing 3 (FREE app) (Team: GT3 Club Tag: [VUME])

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Casual Events' started by gurizzi, Mar 30, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Real Racing 3 (FREE app)
Team: GT3 Club Tag: [VUME]
Signups: 0
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Dec 9, 2018 10:00 AM
End: Dec 9, 2018 01:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
  1. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

IMG_0161.PNG IMG_0160.PNG

-------------------

https://www.ea.com/games/real-racing/real-racing-3

--------------------------------------

Hello, all!

I had sell my PS4 for some money & cuz i want to eventually get back to PC gaming. I will be playing this every so often 2 get my racing "fix". I thought id just let u guys knw, join me if want.

--- From what i gather u can play this game on phone, tablet, PC & u can even connect a console controller.

Cya!

#1 gurizzi, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Motorhead_51 likes this.
  2. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

IMG_0166.PNG IMG_0162.PNG

#2 gurizzi, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
    Motorhead_51 likes this.