1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Open Event [Jan 20, 2019] GT86 GRMN RACE SERIES (sceng77744)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by carlos77744, Nov 29, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
GT86 GRMN RACE SERIES
sceng77744
Signups: 3
Posted By : carlos77744
Start: Jan 20, 2019 08:00 PM
End: Jan 20, 2019 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
The following Races have signed up "Yes": 3
  1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks Rob.... you have a good flair for write ups and a positive attitude well done mate.

Robabt111 likes this.
  2. Robabt111

Club GBRC

I merely say what i see, as well as, i like what i say and i say what i like, all made easier by the company.

cokebloke likes this.
  3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sorry Bruce i will update it

4. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

So I'm putting myself as a wildcard. I will be at my lady's this weekend but it is supposed to snow Sunday. If it snows I'm afraid I'll have to bail. My other contingency is to bring my GTS to my lady's house and play with the controller :confused:

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  5. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

C'mon Jim, he's handing this one to you on a plate! :eek::D

6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I think if you take your GTS Roman your either brave or stupid and nothing will be handed to you on a plate ;)

Jimantonic and Robabt111 like this.
  7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Yeah, just his testicles :oops:

Jimantonic, Robabt111, aldy13 and 2 others like this.
  8. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Evening all firstly a few points error have been corrected Bruce your points have been added .
    A few of us had some practice on catalunya took a few races to get up to speed but some good racing it took us past 10 pm
    So see you all on track

9. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Took them right out of my mouth Bruce.

The words I meant.

10. Robabt111

Club GBRC

He took the words right out of your mouth.
    It must have been while you were kissing him .

cokebloke likes this.
  11. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

If there's space, would it be OK if I grabbed a wildcard for tonight.

Any points I score, if any, can be disregarded as to not affect standings.

Just want to blow the cobwebs off, pretty rusty atm race wise.

cokebloke likes this.
  12. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Your always welcome mate, i am sure Carl will be ok with this.

numbnuts70 and cokebloke like this.
  13. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

No problem nuts

Robabt111, numbnuts70 and cokebloke like this.
  14. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Give the points to me =)

Robabt111, numbnuts70 and cokebloke like this.
  15. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Well Nuts got black flagged so does that mean you lose all your points Paul ? :D

numbnuts70, Zebaldus and cokebloke like this.
  16. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Good racing last night - Thanks to Carl, Nigel & Jason for organizing / hosting room & party chat. Special mention to Nigel for his Anglo-French negotiation & communication skills.

Well done to Steve & Numbnuts for their wins, even though Nuts was rusty (Rusty Nuts :rolleyes:)

Struggled with the car on the long sweeping right handers - think it was a combo of setup & pad problems, still reasonably happy with 4th / 5th / 5th but seemed to be racing by myself in nomads land between groups of cars.

Fido996, numbnuts70 and cokebloke like this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I don't have the artistic flair of words I would like and so much of last night blends together but last night was absolutely brilliant fun

Highlights for me was each race was highlighted by when we were all very close for the first half lap after the start we all managed to pretty much avoid contact which to me shows the high level of driving skill and trust and knowing the other drivers and that's what this club is all about.

I can say that each race seemed to involve me chasing Carl which is not easy with somebody that quick but the third race was an absolute corker and ended up with several laps of bumper to bumper side by side place swapping racing but again we didn't touch once (don't think we did) but thanks Carl that was brilliant.

I've not mentioned Nuts but what can I say you are just so quick and well done to you, Steve you are so quick as well but from memory I think you had a couple of unlucky incidents.

It was a tricky track but well done to everyone I think everybody enjoyed their own battles and well done to the winners look forward to next week

18. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well done to all last night Nigel seemed quick nuts as well Steve had a few offs and bad luck points updated later with every ones worst results removed.
    One criticism of my own series is the reverse grid i thought it might mix up the results but it seems to create spaced out races with a normal grid racers pace will be kept together so not sure i will use it again
    Frustrating when you have similar pace but loosing 5 seconds stuck behind a slower car
    One word goes out to 2 racers mardian and aldy who have drastically improved there pace well done lads
    So we move on to the last round practice Thursday.