1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Jun 1, 2018] GBRC Monthly TT - June (bnic11)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by bnic11, May 31, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC Monthly TT - June
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Jun 1, 2018 09:00 PM
End: Jun 1, 2018 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

bnic11 / 4.03.847 / shared

Robabt111, cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  2. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Zebaldus 4:07.354

Robabt111, cokebloke and Motorhead_51 like this.
  3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

bnic11 / 4.03.113 / shared

4. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Just in case the update fks the timings up.

numbnuts70 / 4.00.623 shared

Optimum is just into the 3min marker but it's so tough to string them all together.

Robabt111, bnic11 and Motorhead_51 like this.
  5. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Motor_Head51/4:01.371/ shared

Well done Nuts and Badger! Not sure if I can get any more out of it( I am serious this time;))
    I am at the point to where I are taking corners with one eye closed and whispering please turn, please turn, please turn.......

6. You mean thats not how everyone else drives too...? :eek:

7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Times Updated

8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Only in Devon

Robabt111 and Jimantonic'82 like this.
  9. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Motor_Head51// 4:00.191/shared

10. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Eyes closed and whispering is working then Kev!?!

Nice lap :cool:

Robabt111, Motorhead_51 and cokebloke like this.
  11. 2 hours ago I seen this and thought "I'm not having this, it's unacceptable!" so I went back to Le Mans and have put in a belter... After 2 hours of trying lol

CorsairBadger / 3.59.915 / Shared

The ever elusive sub-4 minute lap.

12. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks Nuts! I see it was short lived once again . Well done badger!

Eyes closed worked good! You have to watch the replay. First chicane on Mulsanne I flicked the car sideways somehow and saved it. I ,for the life of me, cannot beat my ghost through here!

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  13. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

lunchbox147 / 4.02.703 / shared

Robabt111, cokebloke and Motorhead_51 like this.
  14. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'd get admin to double check that lap if I were you, track limits maybe exceeded onto Mulsanne and at the off camber 4th gear left hander, 2 chicanes before the end of the lap.

Have you left the wheels stock as it seems you're pulling different gearing to me and Motorhead.

Robabt111 likes this.
  15. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Lap is already under investigation due to two instances of track limit violation.

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Can all drivers please save there best lap replay and not the replay in future please.

#56 Lunchbox, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  17. They're stock, just painted a darker grey. The only thing which has changed is the livery. Though wheels literally so nothing to the performance. Either way, I know the rules and I'm not going to cheat.

The first lap, I did exceed track limits but that isn't being counted by me, let alone anyone else. But that isn't the one I'm entering into the TT.

What do you mean about different gearing?

And Lunchbox. The rules say I can get away with 3 lol (joking), They are borderline though. I'd allow it on CCR because it's real life racing lines.
    But, if it gets removed by admin then oh well. It's not the end of the world. Plus, it's not like there's already been changes to rules to keep up with my original times because I might have been "cheating"...

I won't be this quick in the next TT, I can guarantee it lol. Le Mans is my favorite track.

#57 CorsairBadger, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

20180623221804.jpg 20180623221753.jpg @CorsairBadger watching your second lap there are two clear instances of track limits being exceeded.
    It's up to Bruce to make the decision.

19. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Not calling you a cheat, just offering you some advice, much needed as it turns out, so as you didn't have to go to the end of the TT expecting a win and then to risk having your lap discounted by admin without having time to correct your oversight.

It was both laps and I'm not gonna comment anymore on gearing or any other aspect of your lap, thats up to admin.

Good luck in this and the rest of the Monthlys though. :cool:

Robabt111 likes this.
  20. OK. Discount the lap. Like I say, I'm not bothered, it's all just a bit of fun. Some seem to be taking it way too seriously with multiple accusations against me and my validity in the past.

Fun that the rules changed when you couldn't beat my times before and passively aggressively accusing me of cheating on corner cut penalties. If this is GBRC, a group of sore losers who take things way too seriously when the new guy is faster and need to change rules to fix that, then I might need to look elsewhere. :)

(Rob, you're excempt from this statement as I know you better)

Take care guys.