1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Jun 1, 2018] GBRC Monthly TT - June (bnic11)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by bnic11, May 31, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC Monthly TT - June
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Jun 1, 2018 09:00 PM
End: Jun 1, 2018 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

[​IMG]

#61 numbnuts70, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    cokebloke and Robabt111 like this.
  2. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Really ?......GBRCs rules have not changed, did you read them when you joined. Two wheels must be on track at all times, track includes kerbs. I changed the GTSport penalty system as members pointed out it was unrealistic and conflicted with our rules. On your fastest lap you are clearly way beyond the kerbs therefore this lap will be disallowed. This is not all about you, I disallowed a time in the April TT by a long standing member. If you join a club you should abide by their rules or if in doubt, check with members.

You have done neither, and if you think your the fastest here, then prove it in the race events and not by cutting corners in a TT and hoping to get away with it, or by criticising GBRC.

3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Times Updated

4. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

@CorsairBadger , it’s been fun chasing you down thus far! It’s not impossible to get a 3:59.xxx.

I want you here in this club. Just need a clean lap is all. It’s good rule there always needs to be boundaries.

Give it another go. I know I will!

cokebloke, Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  5. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

It' pointless I have a sub 3.58 in the bag ?

cokebloke, Motorhead_51 and bnic11 like this.
  6. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

You probably do! I wouldn’t doubt it at all.... been awfully quiet over there in the Carlos camp.......

cokebloke likes this.
  7. I see my sandbagging and jedi mind trick methods are catching...

Motorhead_51, bnic11 and cokebloke like this.
  8. Robabt111

Club GBRC

thats a big sandwich isnt it ?

bnic11, cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  9. Robabt111

Club GBRC

I am only making a comment because i was mentioned and feel that some peoples integrity might might be in question .

Badger i am shocked at your response to what was at worst a slightly clumsy attempt at some helpful advice . Do you really think that anyone here would cheat someone out of an achievement ? Both Nuts and Jason have made very similar comments to me about my gears and once explained actually helped . I also know that everyone here treats everyone on track with the same level of respect whether you have been a member for 7 years or 7 months or just turn up with an invite .Furthermore everyone enjoyed your racing .

As for changing the rules because the new guy is quicker (insert john mcinroes words ) When i was quickest in the BMW it only lasted for a brief moment not because the rules were changed but because the gears and settings got changed .

You didnt really add any weight to your arguing when you said you would allow it in your club .

Bruce is the main admin i believe and i am not sure if he has won a TT but he sets them up for everyone even when he is away on holiday . Jason is the club founder and only won his first series last night . That isnt showing a consistent pattern of cheating the new guys now is it ?

By making me exempt from your statement you actually imply that the integrity of some or all here is somewhat different to mine alone and or yours and mine . I watched your replays and looked at the pics and up to me i would dq the laps . Does that mean my integrity has shifted ?

Badger i will be sad to see you go i have always enjoyed your racing and was looking forward to witnessing you pressure some of the quicker guys . There is no hidden agenda no conspiracy just real genuine fun respectful racing with some of the most helpful friendly saddo nutcases i have ever had the good fortune to meet .

As Buddy Holly once said "Think it over"

#69 Robabt111, Jun 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    Lunchbox and cokebloke like this.
  10. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well said Rob and will add in all my years in the club it’s always been open and transparent and fair, fast drivers are always applauded and encouraged there’s never been a behind the door scheme to scupper anybody but we have strict rules and that should never change as that is why Jason founded the club many moons ago and everybody in the club has a right to ask questions if it’s thought somebody has not fully read or understood the rules, it’s all a case of being correct.

bnic11, Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  11. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

When i started this club i advertised it originally has "Mature racers wanted" it then transformed into GBRC yes people have come and gone some down to time and life commitments and some down to lack of maturity.

Now maybe your age is losing you down somewhat or it's people (including mine) taking the context out your messages the wrong way. I'm quite sure intentions in your message are pointed at every member and i find this while insulting still laughable .

For me i would just say put in a clean lap per the rules set out in the club and show us all what you can achieve and let us not say another word about it.

If you choose to leave then can i remind you to read paragraph one.

cokebloke, Robabt111 and bnic11 like this.
  12. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

numbnuts70 / 4.00.115

Motorhead_51, cokebloke and Robabt111 like this.
  13. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Down to whiskers now!

numbnuts70, Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  14. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

cokebloke / 4:01.343 / shared

15. Jimantonic 4.03.628 shared.

Apologies Bruce for the lack of effort, almost feel like I'm taking the p**s seeing as you consistantly come up with these TT's for the members entertainment, will try harder next time Sir.

numbnuts70, Robabt111, bnic11 and 2 others like this.
  16. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Excuse me for butting in, Bruce, but we now you’ve been busy with the “analogistic” jokes and all, Jim.

Jimantonic'82, bnic11 and cokebloke like this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

M
    I thought the fact you did it at all was a better effort than normal from you Jim so well done mate :)

Jimantonic'82 likes this.
  18. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Times Updated

Is anyone friends with BoojiBoyTravis / 4:02.638 (friends request please) ???

As this track has slightly different track limits in places I would like to check his lap, but dont think he' s in GBRC........think its the GT3 club.

#78 bnic11, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  19. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Not on my friends list Bruce and not sure got a feeling you could be right with the GT3 club.

20. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

I am Bruce. Will send a message to him

cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.