1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Jun 30, 2018] GBRC Monthly TT - July (bnic11)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by bnic11, Jun 30, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC Monthly TT - July
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Jun 30, 2018 07:00 PM
End: Jun 30, 2018 08:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

WOW !!! well done nuts

2. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thnx Nige, that'll be beaten I'm sure but I look at replays and think there's loads of time to be had and then I drive the bloody thing and it's all I can do to keep up with a mid-ish 44.

Motorhead_51, cokebloke and Robabt111 like this.
  3. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Motor_Head51/ 1:45.380/ shared

:mad:

This layout gives me fits! Try for another go after I cool down some.

4. Penelope

Club GBRC

Fantastic time, can't see that being beaten any time soon :)

5. Best be running this to submit a time, seem to have ignored my own telling off from last month about not trying!

Robabt111, cokebloke and Motorhead_51 like this.
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well thats about what we expect just don't listen to anybody...:cool:

Jimantonic'82 and Robabt111 like this.
  7. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thnx @Penelope , I'm nowhere near flat through the bus stop so I'm sure there's a tenth in it there for someone, probably female :rolleyes:, to leapfrog it.

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  8. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

449E21E9-1858-447F-83F9-27BF4A32BB6B.jpeg
    A78CB53B-43D1-479D-A1EE-4331D6653489.jpeg
    Excuse me dudes! I don’t know if I’m being silly in saying this (and is probably completely off the topic of talking about your lap times, sorry!),but with what’s coming tomorrow, do you think we should do a future time trial with the new Mercedes W08(s)? Sounds like something that could be very fun!

Lunchbox and Motorhead_51 like this.
  9. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Times Updated - remember TT closes Tuesday night.

Robabt111 and Motorhead_51 like this.
  10. By the sounds of it tyres have been affected in the update, not sure to what extent but might be worth calling it now?

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  11. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Yeah, sounds like the tyre physics may have changed so happy to call it a day and stop this TT early.

Here's the 1.23 update changelog regarding the physics changes;

"8. Physics Simulation Model
     - The Tyre Simulation Model has been adjusted: handling during acceleration, deceleration and cornering have changed;
    - The differences in grip power due to tyre temperature variations in races where the "Tyre Wear" option is enabled have been adjusted;
     - In "Sport" mode, "Lobby", and "Custom Race", the amount of grip reduction when the [Grip Red. on Wet Track/Track Edge] option within the [Race Settings] is set to “Real” has been adjusted. (When set to “Real”, the grip reduction when picking up debris on tyres from driving off track, etc. will be more severe and it will take longer to recover grip compared to before);
     - The handling of Formula cars when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been adjusted;
     - With this update of car's physics simulation model, the rankings of "Driving School", "Mission Challenge", and "Circuit Experience" has been reset. (This will not affect a player's level progression)."

#31 bnic11, Jul 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    Robabt111, Jimantonic'82 and Lunchbox like this.
  12. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I did a time yesterday afternoon better than my last time I will share it now if its to late well thats my fault

Robabt111 likes this.
  13. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

cokebloke / 1.44.882 / shared did this Sunday PM didn't share on Sunday was going to give it another go
    tonight or tomorrow not realising it would finish early but fully understand if not accepted.

Robabt111 and bnic11 like this.
  14. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater.
    Ban him.

15. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

No worries Nigel, times updated.

So long as members post times with shared replays pre-update thats fine

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  16. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cheers Bruce glad you understand unlike some trouble makers in the club :rolleyes:

numbnuts70 and Robabt111 like this.
  17. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well done guys and congratulations @numbnuts70 !!!!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to see what’s next......

18. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Well done Nuts , has Geraint tweeted you yet ? Its been a good week for Welsh sportsmen . Two nice guys , two winners .

19. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hard to believe that I was watching Geraint a month ago racing (and winning) the British Time Trial Champs in Northumberland, little knowing he would win the TDF.

numbnuts70, Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.