1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Livery

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by cokebloke, Dec 24, 2018.

1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

@Lunchbox Hi Jason what's are the chances sometime in the new year please of this being made so I can use it as part of my livery as this is my new employer and is happy for me to use it.

https://www.autoyas.com/GB/Truro/338560312892200/Collins-Of-Probus-Ltd

If its possible please to have the "Collins of Probus ltd" as on the wall and the round badge without the VW on it that would be great but if its not possible I fully understand.

Your probably on the M5 as I write this so have a great time over Christmas.....CHEERS

Thanks

Attached Files:

Robabt111 likes this.
  2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Oh bugger couldn't work out how to load the files now I see theres loads of them dunno what I did there but at least they are there with one extra by the looks of it :)

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

lol Nigel you and technology, I will sort it out when I get back from Weymouth.

Robabt111 likes this.
  4. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks Jason :p

5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

It will take me a while to create the decal because i will have to draw it by hand, i will give it a go though.

cokebloke likes this.
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Jason I really don't want to put you to that much trouble.....ok I might get the sack from my new employer and not afford to heat the house but please I don't want to take up to much of your time.......Cheers.

Lunchbox likes this.
  7. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Thought it would take ages but managed to do it quite easily. get it here
    [​IMG]

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  8. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

And this is for the round design get it here
    [​IMG]