1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [May 1, 2018] GBRC Monthly TT - May (bnic11)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by bnic11, Apr 30, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC Monthly TT - May
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: May 1, 2018 01:00 AM
End: May 1, 2018 02:00 AM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

Very competitive times so far - Jason & Rob are having a ding dong battle at the top (if that is possible in a TT)

Robabt111 likes this.
  2. aldy13

Club GBRC

Now shared, thanks Nigel

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Scenga77744 0.56.808

Replay shared

4. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice sub 57, thats probably about my limit.
    Ran a few laps as the TT appeared on both pad/auto and then wheel/manual, was half a second difference.
    A couple of tenths to find in my 56.9xx lap.

Robabt111, Lunchbox and cokebloke like this.
  5. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

The GF is away this weekend tried the wheel and i am over 1.5 seconds down just cant get the braking to work like on a pad.

Robabt111 likes this.
  6. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cheers nuts loads of laps in the in the low 57 then hit all the points to get a sub 57 getting the throttle on the exit just at the right point seemed key to a good lap

Motorhead_51, Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

cokebloke / 0.57.274 shared

9. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

bnic11 / 57:400 / shared

A bit rusty, but slowly getting there :)

10. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

@bnic11 know your busy but we would all love a guest appearance sometime.......thanks for the work behind the scenes we appreciate it we just don't say it.

11. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

12. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

numbnuts70 / 0.56.650

Not much left in it for me.

Good luck all.

Motorhead_51, Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  13. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hello guys!
    Motor_Head51/ 56.963 / shared

14. Finally got the wheel set up last night and managed to blow the cobwebs off for 20 minutes, still got no internet until the 18th (hopefully!!) so no point posting any times yet, loving the combo though, great choice Bruce.

15. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Robabt111 / 57.463 /shared

Motorhead_51 and numbnuts70 like this.
  16. Does anyone know if you can share a replay thats been saved offline at a later date? Going to have a good session at this on thursday night but pretty pointless if I reach my fastest lap yet for it to be discounted!!

Robabt111 likes this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Not really sure Jim but if it’s in your liberary can’t see why you can’t share later and my opinion is you’ve been with the club so long if you thought the lap wasn’t clean you would not use that time but it’s down to Bruce/admin

Robabt111 and Jimantonic'82 like this.
  18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Fine by me Jim check with Bruce first though.

19. Pfffft, mug!! :D:D:D;)
    Joking Nige!! Got to set a time worth posting first!!... if I haven't already set one.....
    (And the sandbagging commences!!)

Robabt111, Lunchbox and cokebloke like this.
  20. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

I'm assuming that the tt saves offline, so no problem Jim if you dont have a connection.