1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [May 1, 2018] GBRC Monthly TT - May (bnic11)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by bnic11, Apr 30, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC Monthly TT - May
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: May 1, 2018 01:00 AM
End: May 1, 2018 02:00 AM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Bnic11 / 57.235 / shared

2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

cokebloke / 0.57.071 shared

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

lunchbox147 / 00: 57: 142 shared

Robabt111, numbnuts70 and cokebloke like this.
  4. aldy13

Club GBRC

aldy13 - 0:57.790 - shared

Robabt111, cokebloke and numbnuts70 like this.
  5. Well that throws a spanner in the works! Whilst offline you can't access your library, so I can't check my lap to see if its clean!!

Robabt111 likes this.
  6. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Why can't you go online Jim? Come on, cough up for the psplus :rolleyes:
    Are you playing with a different ps4 to mini?
    Can you share it or view it the next time you're online?

#46 numbnuts70, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Updated

8. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

My replay is shared if anyone wants a look, it wasn't at first but it is now.

Depending on what track you drive on GTS, it feels to me like the cars drive slightly differently, that's taking track characteristics into account too.

9. I'm at a different address now Rich and don't have internet at the mo, should be up and running today though.

10. I managed a 0:57.014
    Couldn't really get on with the car. Replay is shared.

11. Jimantonic 0.56.733 shared

Really enjoying this combo, hoping to get some more time at it.
    Out of interest are people using 1st or 2nd gear for the hairpins?

12. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

I see nuts using 1st on the last hairpin and 2nd on all the rest, i have used 2nd all the way round.

Robabt111 and Jimantonic'82 like this.
  13. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Using the ghost car I've tried both and feel for me 2nd was no slower than 1st so I use 2nd.....great time Jim

Jimantonic'82 and Robabt111 like this.
  14. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

No idea what gear I was in Jim I have a bit more if I have time I was a bit keen to keep to track limits on the last corner forgot you can use all the kurb .

15. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Sorry Jim i dont have time to look i am late i have a wedding to attend .

Oops i meant avoid .:rolleyes:

Jimantonic'82 and cokebloke like this.
  16. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Same as coke really, not much time to be gained, it's just how the lap pans out and if you need the car rotating a bit more or not.
    Nice time though, it should suit you with your style of balancing the car on the pedals.

17. I think both ways are about the same as each other as you say Nige, I found 1st did give a bit better rotation like Nuts pointed out but either the acceleration in 1st gives a tad too much snap or the delay of the gear change negates what you gain from dropping to first.
    I think there is more time on the board for me if I can squeeze in some more attempts, doesn't feel like its maximum effort just yet!
    Although I may just look at getting some time in for Sunday's race if I can make it.

Edit: I'm a bit lost... is there a Sunday race this week? Can't find one going on the dates

18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Yes Jim you can find it here http://www.gtarena.com/community/th...989-tuner-race-championship-scenga77744.2736/

19. Robabt111 likes this.
  20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

lunchbox147 / 00: 57: 034 shared