Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [May 15, 2016] [F1 2014] Don't KVYAT GP (PS3) (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Casual Events' started by gurizzi, May 10, 2016.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
[F1 2014] Don't KVYAT GP (PS3)
gurizzi
Signups: 3
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: May 15, 2016 06:00 PM
End: May 15, 2016 07:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following Races have signed up "Yes": 3
The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 gurizzi, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

How to sign-up for this event

- click the sign-up option 'yes' to reserve your spot on the grid this weekend!

Thank you!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event start time: (5:00pm PST/8:00pm EST)

- This casual event will be held in a public lobby open to ALL !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Lobby will be open 5/15 @ 5:00pm PST(West USA)

----- When is the lobby open where you live?

- Caracas, Venezuela @ 7:30pm Sunday

- MID-WEST USA @ 7:00pm Sunday
    - EAST USA @ 8:00pm Sunday

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Damage: full
    -- Transmission setting: any
    -- Tire compound change req.
    -- 50% distance Event
    -- World circuit: Spanish GP

-- 22 racers on grid, including AI

3. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

gurizzi likes this.
  4. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sorry Ryan not the brightest with this sort of thing what does the @Registered mean?

5. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

It's a tag that notifies all registered members of GTArena @cokebloke. As for this race @gurizzi, I cannot participate because I got a PS4 now and I might get F1 2015, so yeah, upgrade ASAP! ;)

PAPPACLART and cokebloke like this.
  6. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Looks great Gurizzi!

Don't think I can make it due to the fact that I would have to buy a game for the old system to run it( would be interested to buy a game for the new system though)I wish to run with you all again and have my eyes peeled for something I can jump in with you all. Would be Great to get the two clubs together for a race. Plenty of Talent to make for an EPIC race...........

Hopefully sooner than later!

By the way, enjoyed the clips of Long Beach on YOUTUBE.

#6 Motorhead_51, May 14, 2016
    Last edited: May 14, 2016
    gurizzi and PAPPACLART like this.
  7. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

gurizzi and PAPPACLART like this.
  8. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sooooo.......What do you think? Don't mean to cloud up G's thread, give us a review....... Have you played online? Is it respectable online racing?most importantly, do you enjoy?

9. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

@Motorhead_51 you mean on F1 2015? I don't have PS Plus yet, so I can't say anything :( However the offline racing in legend difficulty is indeed MUCH BETTER and more realistic than 2014 or before! Cars don't brake so dang soon like in 2014, and they are indeed faster and need to be careful of to defend the inside line!

Motorhead_51 likes this.