Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Nov 28, 2017] F1 2014 [PS3] - Online League (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Casual Events' started by gurizzi, Mar 30, 2017.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
F1 2014 [PS3] - Online League
gurizzi
Signups: 0
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Nov 28, 2017 12:00 PM
End: Nov 28, 2017 01:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
  1. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

http://www.formula1.com/en.html

[​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, ALL! ---

Yes!...we/me is still here on PS3 :oops:o_O:rolleyes::eek:o_O

- This F1 league is the same as the last one...here is the basic format.

• 25%-50% Race length
    • Safety-Car/Penalties: ON
    • Damage: Full
    • Car Performance: 2014 - (each driver gets a car based on their performance of the last event. This makes for a more competitive environment.)
    • Driver Assist: Allowed (you can choose to use no assists if u wish)
    • Driver BoP: Driver Balance of Performance. This rule insures a competitive league regardless of skill/experience level. If a driver wins a race or podiums, the next event that driver will be required to use a 'slower' team car. If a driver finishes last or out of the top 10 (points paying position) that driver will be required to use a 'faster' team car.
    • Event Format: AI drivers are allowed. We form our events on the real life race. We do this by settings each AI drivers skill level higher or lower based on real life finishing position. Each race will have 22 drivers on grid. (including AI & human players)
    • Race start time: Tuesdays - Time: 3pmEST (USA) - 8pm (UK) - 4pm (BRAZIL)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

set-up 4 each track

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUS GP. RD.1
    IMG_0665.JPG
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CHN GP. RD.2
    IMG_0681.JPG

#1 gurizzi, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 gurizzi, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, ALL ! --

After 2 rounds of our F1 league its going good! See results on post #1.

- Last night at the Chinese GP I didn't get a clean lap in during Q, but after lap 1 I was up to 3rd place and battling with byaku. We were having a good battle until we unfortunately made contact on the front stretch nd crashed on lap 3. :eek:o_O Luckily I didn't get any damage and was able to get back going quickly. I set the weather to Dynamic to try and match the real life event, it worked well. About 6 laps in it was pretty wet, my engineer kept telling me on the radio that it was 'Inters' weather, so I thought that meant they were ready to put intermediate tires on....when I pulled into the pits after 8 laps my crew put 'primes' on..............:mad::rolleyes:o_O:mad:...so I had to pit AGAIN and I made sure to ask for 'inters' this time. After all this I was still able to salvage a point nd finished 10th. Great drive to foster for getting on the podium! I cant wait for BAHHHHHHRAIN !!!:cool:

4. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, ALL !

- F1 League up-date:

Our league has been on pause for a few months due to my PS3 'disc engine' expiring. Thanks to some friends allowing me to gameshare and me buying a digital F12014...we are back!o_O:cool::cool::cool:.

---------------------------------------------------------------

• F1 league next round: Rd.3 Bahrain GP (points standings up-date coming soon)
    • New race day/start time: Tues. @ 3pmEST/8pmUK
    • Our leagues new race day is to allow more international entries
    • League format: Real life results replica (we set our events to replicate the real life F1 races. AI participation)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

--- F1 league participants: PSN ID (new/old entries)

• cnfoster812
    • xXbyakushikiXx
    • star24dash
    • Flash_Mexxy
    • GODPOWE1994R
    • oskar41005
    • Rubio1980
    • Tswilliams1998
    • grepolisbr
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

How to sign-up for Rd.3;

- click the sign-up option 'yes' to reserve your spot on the grid this weekend!

--- Type in the comment box: - your team. Then click 'post'.

Thank you!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lobby will be open 8/29 @ 12:00pm PST(West USA)/3:00pmEST(East USA)

----- When is the lobby open where you live?

- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Tuesday @ 4:00pm

- London, UK Tuesday @ 8:00pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Damage: FULL
    -- Transmission setting: optional
    -- Tuning: allowed
    -- Driver assist: optional
    -- Pit assist: OFF
    -- Safety Car: ON
    -- Penalties: FULL
    -- Team/Car settings: 2014
    -- 25% race length Event
    -- Round 3: Bahrain GP

#5 gurizzi, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017