1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Oct 28, 2018] GR.4 Race Series (lunchbox147)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by Lunchbox, Sep 11, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GR.4 Race Series
lunchbox147
Signups: 0
Posted By : Lunchbox
Start: Oct 28, 2018 07:00 PM
End: Oct 28, 2018 09:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

gr4series.png
    Welcome one and all to the GBRC GR.4 race series
    This will be a 4 week event with a select number of cars to pick from.
    The list of cars available are
    hyundai genesis
    toyota 86
    lamborghini huracan
    porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport
    bmw m4
    subaru wrx
    mitsubishi evo
    mazda atenza
    lexus rcf
    ferrari 458
    nissan gtr
    honda nsx
    Once you have registered to race nominate your car, you cannot change your car during the series.

cokebloke BMW
    Lunchbox147 Ferrari
    jimntonic Honda
    robabt111 Hyundai
    Fido996 BMW
    Carlos77744 Porsche
    bnic11Lamborghini
    Zebaldus Hyundai
    numbnuts Ferrari

Bop will be on
    Tuning off
    Standard GBRC car restrictions apply
    tyres and fuel x1

practise/qualifing will start at 8pm gmt and finish at 8:10pm gmt, races will start at 8:10 gmt
    ------------
    Round 1 Yamigiwa 30.9.18

Race 1: 19 laps
    Race 2: 19 laps reverse grid
    ------------
    Round 2: Nurburgring gp 7.10.18

Race 1: 15 laps
    Race 2: 15 laps reverse grid
    -----------
    Round 3: Interlagos 14.10.18

Race 1: 18 laps
    Race 2: 18 laps reverse grid Mandatory tyre pit stop

------------
    Round 4: Redbull ring 21.10.18

Race 1: 19 laps
    Race 2: 19 laps reverse grid Mandatory tyre pit stop

--------------

Pole 1 point
    Fastest lap 1 point

1st- 12 points
    2nd- 10 points
    3rd- 8 points
    4th- 7 points
    5th- 6 points
    6th- 5 points
    7th- 4 points
    8th- 3 points
    9th- 2 points
    10th- 1 point

Championship
    carlos77744 75
    Fido996 74
    Lunchbox 69
    cokebloke 53
    bnic11 40
    Jimantonic 37
    Robabt111 37
    Zebaldus 24
    numbnuts70 22
    Markhughes 18
    aldy13 3

#1 Lunchbox, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  2. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

For the races I can make I'll go for... the Nsx (purely because I think you only put it on the list so I'd use it!!).
    Great track line up too Jason.

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

I will be in the 458

You can pick any car off the list Jim, there all near each other admittedly some more than others.

Robabt111, Jimantonic and cokebloke like this.
  4. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice one Jason, but I don't know what to choose! :eek::confused:

Robabt111, cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  5. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Looking forward to this one Jason and thanks for setting the series up..... BMW for me please.

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  6. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Will most likely be in the Genesis probably my most consistent car of the choices .

cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  7. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

It's between the 458 and the M4 for me. A back to back test at the Red Bull Ring had these cars even, the gap being 0.001 in favour of the 458, although I preferred the M4 handling.

Robabt111 likes this.
  8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Must admit it is a hard choice I have chosen the BMW as it seemed to work for me and felt right....apart from when I spin it on the hairpin at Red Bull :)

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  9. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Mind made up, Beemer it is!

10. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'll be signing up for this one but any one want a rant about how little amount of members we have racing loads of effort gone into this one between me Rob Nigel and Jason
    Even if you can not race every week why not join and see if you can take on us regular racers slow fast who cares prove who is fastest in the club by racing .
    Different tracks produce different results steve overall the genius is certainly one of the best lots of effort gone into getting cars that are =on different tracks

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  11. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

So so sorry Jason I will not be able to race for the first round, as you know Wurth are giving me a three day central London mini break I chose staying Monday coming home Thursday so as not to interferer with my racing BUT they have offered a "stop over" night on the Sunday to break up the journey so we are travelling part way on the Sunday leaving a short hop to the London hotel on the Monday, I find it amusing I can drive up the line and back 5hrs each way with a meeting in the middle but they feel 4hrs one way is to far, bless them I'm still on choke 4hrs down the road but we have organised our gran daughter staying away so Diane wants to use the extra night away.

Again sorry Jason I will continue from week two onwards, absolutely gutted missing one of my favourite tracks but I will just have to man up :(

Fido996, Robabt111 and Jimantonic like this.
  12. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Gutted to be missing so many events guys. Especially with all the work you guys have put into it.

You know the story. Baseball, pregnant wife for 3rd year in a row, or something like that. I have been sleeping with one eye open lately, really......

Hoping to make a few events for sure...

I will take the Porsche.

Miss you all tomorrow, again. Game doesn’t start till afternoon and not likely to be back in time.

13. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

I've been taking a break from racing lately but will be back.

You had a full lobby at RBR the other Thursday when I looked in so the GR4 interest is there.

14. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

You certainly have a busy life Kevin anyway your always welcome when ever you can its always good to see you on track.

Robabt111 likes this.
  15. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Be good to see you back on track as well nuts, yes it seems like the GR4's attract people some not always good but its fun kicking them
    Carl Jason and Rob enjoyed trying the "Pintser" movement on a dirty German driver so come on back soon and join in the fun.

Robabt111 likes this.
  16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Sorry to hear that Nigel but i am sure you will have just a good time in London, i can delay the start for the week after if everyone's ok with that.

Robabt111 likes this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well I would love to compete in all of the rounds but wouldn't expect the whole club to change the schedule but would be nice :) thank you for the offer Jason

Robabt111 likes this.
  18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Ok i have put the series back one week to allow Nigel to race the full series, that leaves one week for testing or something else.

Robabt111, Fido996 and cokebloke like this.
  19. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Fine with me I may put a test event up for that night ?????

20. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Diffrent time zone 27 children you do well to race at all Kev