1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Sep 7, 2014] Q2 GBRC CLubman Class C Real Circuit Tour (Entries now Closed) (Bnic11)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Q2 GBRC CLubman Class C Real Circuit Tour (Entries now Closed)
Bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : PAPPACLART
Start: Sep 7, 2014 08:00 PM
End: Sep 7, 2014 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

[​IMG]
    Clubman Class C - Real Circuit Tour

[​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE : Race Admin are present at all official events so please keep it as clean as possible when racing with other members

[​IMG]
    After the success of the first Class C City Tour series (a long time ago), this new 6 weeks series takes the Class C cars onto more varied real world circuits. From the tight & twisty Monaco, to the GP tracks like Suzuka & Brands, there is a good variation of tracks to challenge everyone. Some tracks suit RWD, while others favour FWD, so take time to consider your choice of car. Class C is all about perfect racing lines, momentum, slipstreaming & braking & always provides some of the closest racing in GBRC......good luck !

Signup
    Unlike on our old site, signup for events is handled a little differently. You will need to signup for the Championship as either a "Yes" or a "Wildcard". Please make sure you signup correctly to ensure you have a place. Failing to do so may mean that you can not take part in the event. If you are confused please post up for clarification.

Guidelines
    [​IMG]

Host
    Bnic11
    Please ensure that you have on your PSN friend list

Car Information
    [​IMG]
    GBRC Clubman Class C 177bhp / 900kg / Sports Hards / power limiter within 90-100%

Track Information
    [​IMG]
    20th July - Tsukuba 38 / 19 laps
    [​IMG]
    27th July - Monaco 20 / 10 laps

[​IMG]
    3rd Aug - Nurburgring GP/D 22 / 11 laps

[​IMG]
    10th Aug - Suzuka 16 / 8 laps

[​IMG]
    17th Aug - Red Bull Ring (FULL) 22 / 11 laps

[​IMG]
    24th Aug - Brands Hatch GP 22 / 11 laps

[​IMG]

Race Information

8.00pm = Qualifying Starts
    8.15pm = Race 1 - 40min Feature Race (1 compulsory pitstop)
    9.10ish = Race 2 - 20min Sprint Race (reverse grid)

Lobby Information
    - Admin Host bnic11 (PSN ID bnic11)
    Tyre Wear & Fuel = FAST
    Aids OFF
    ABS Allowed
    Racing line ON
    Slipstream REAL
    Track Edge Grip REAL
    Boost OFF
    Penalty OFF
    Mech Damage OFF

[​IMG]
    POINTS ALLOCATION
    Pole + 3 Pts
    Fastest Lap + 3pts

1st = 25, 2nd = 22, 3rd = 19, 4th = 16, 5th = 15, 6th = 14, 7th = 13, 8th = 12, 9th = 11, 10th = 10,
    11th = 9, 12th = 8, 13th = 7, 14th = 6

CHAMPIONSHIP STATS
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TFJXSTc5ZmQ1b2UyOENPY3c&usp=drive_web#gid=135

#1 bnic11, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. GTFanatic

Club GBRC Club ALV

Hi Bnic11, Greatgeezer GTFanatic here I sent you a fiend request I would like to try your Champ. Thanks.

3. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Hey GTFanatic, can you please signup to the event by ticking the box at the top of the thread that says yes.

Thanks

4. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hoping to make all of these, really like the track list. A few rarely used/unused tracks in there.
    Did you want us to post in the thread which races we will/want to attend as well as tick the box at the top for each week, or just tick the boxes as and when?

Time to drag the lil' MX-5 out again and re tune post update, anyone up for a little T'n'T tonight?

5. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

We have not actually tested the signup function over reoccurring events so not so sure how it will work. Signup for the event with a tick and perhaps post your availability in the comment or in your post. Though round 2 you will have to tick the box again. Wait and see how Bruce prefers it, and once we know how well it works and what woprks best for members and organizers we will write it in the rules.

6. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Looking forward to it.

My recommended cars and some basic set ups in this thread for those who leave things to the last minute

7. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hmmm, I got some serious testing to do.

Seeing as I just got myself a MK1 MX-5 last week, that might be my car but I got a feeling it won't be quick enough.

Anybody got suggestions as to the cars to use?

numbnuts70 - D? - should be able to make all races.

8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hope to attend all races

9. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Oi man, read the posts on the thread!!!

Congrats on the car and remember the advice on GT6 loading screen, cos I bet you haven't read that either. ;)

10. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Oh Aye lol.

Nice One Rams :D

11. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Hmm. I never really had a set car for this. The Miata I have at 450PP has been striking my fancy so I may use that

12. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Lads, can I remind everyone that you need to post a Q2 Qualifier time in order to enter Official Events.

Cough, cough, mentioning no names ( Nuts, Acsr, Rams, Cokebloke, GTFanatic) ;)

#12 bnic11, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  13. mightylieven

Club GBRC

hi guys, a little question concerning class C cars. are there any other exclusions? can we f.e. use MR cars?

14. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

mightylieven likes this.
  15. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Definitely in from round three onwards, nothing to do with Monaco being in there. I'm away for a two week Nigel!

RacingRoman23R likes this.
  16. acsr421

Club GBRC Club ALV

I'll get to work on that qualifier Bruce. For some reason I keep putting it off (crap car);)

RacingRoman23R likes this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

WHATS THIS STEVE!!!!! on holiday ( you have to remind us twice a week until you go ):)

18. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Thats the spirit ;)

bnic11 likes this.
  19. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Actually I'm on holiday next week :D, but will be back & up & running for Round 1. Was going to consult GBRC's own Travel Adviser before booking, but he was on holiday again.;)

Jimantonic likes this.
  20. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hope you both have a good break

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.