Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read Welcome To GT Arena

Discussion in 'Nursery Events' started by PAPPACLART, Jul 25, 2012.

1. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

[​IMG]

Please check

HERE

#1 PAPPACLART, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Updated

3. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi GtArena members.

My PSN is HotShotRacer / Phill

Location just west of Leeds, Been playing Gran Turismo since 1997 and Would like to feel part of a great community of clean racers.

I’m good at tuning so can help others; I also like to set up and run Casual race events.

I’m a very considerate racer and enjoy good gamesmanship, always willing to learn from others where I could still improve my standard of online game play.

Look forward to meeting you all on track and thanks very much for letting me join your friendly GT community.

Phill.

Example.

#3 GT_Phill, Oct 31, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  4. Zolon32

Club GBRC

Just west of Leeds, that's Bradford that is.

Cheers, Zo (Residential Geographical Expert).

5. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Yeah you got it just a little over from PresWhatyn

6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi HotShotRacer, welcome aboard you sound like just the sort of member we want.

See you on
    track :)

7. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome to the PSN friends list rarpal / Muttznexus I think you'll enjoy the friendly banter and quality of racing not only in casual but in the championships too.

You'll have to click on the rooms in your friends list to see if anyone is in the rooms, as the coffee cup will not show up. Also keep your eye on the forum chat / threads as some members will let you know when and what room they are in.

If you wish to let members know a little about you (Not compulsory) then please do so, here are some things you may like to put, but if you wish to say anonymous that's fine.

Enjoy / Phill.

#7 GT_Phill, Nov 1, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  8. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

I will work on this thread and may port over all of our other welcome posts from GBRC forums

9. Hi All,
    Aka ambo_the_gun. I enjoy the art of clean racing. I've played nearly every racing game there is, not that it's made me any good! I've been looking for a good quality championship with good banter and hope I've found it here

10. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Ambo and welcome.

As a clean racer I'm sure you have found the right place, race events here are run in private lobbies, Casual and Championships, some casual nights are also run in open public lobbies. This may change a little with the new community features in GT6.

Anyway welcome any questions don't hesitate to post in chit / chat or ask any admin.

We are currently tweaking the site, and making it more digestible ready for GT6 so everything is a little disjointed at the moment, first thing you need to do is add these accounts

GBRC Accounts

Once you've done so please let me know, I'll then add you to the friends list on PSN.

#10 GT_Phill, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  11. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome ambo, as per above, have a wander around the site, get a feel for things and any help just post up.

12. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Hello Ambo and welcome

13. Thank you all, I've had a good look around the site; very good. Obviously the result of hard work.

I've sent requests to the GBRC accounts.

Suppose I'd better spend tomorrow blowing off cobwebs

14. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

15. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hows things Ambo? Hope you're well. You'll love the racing here, fast and fair. And just in time for GT6! It'll be good to see you back on track.

Cheers, Steve

16. Hello Fido, I can't wait for GT6, looking forward to some good close racing. Although you beat me in pretty much all our races

Phill, I have some time next week to set a qualifier, I assume this is for GT6?

17. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

No its a requirement of the club that all members that wish to hold a place in the private lobbies, show their interest by taking part in the qualifier.

No rush You'll be added once you let me know you've sent FR request, as I'm cleaning the Lobbies of dead wood I'm using the quali thread to show me who has shown their interest.

No quali time no lobby place simple.

Let me know here once you've sent request.

18. APIOQM

Club GBRC

Hey everyone,

I've decided recently that I wanted to find a solid club of clean racers for the upcoming release of GT6. Although you may not remember me, I've driven with a few of you as part of CLUB CLART back in 2011 (has it really been two years?). That said, I am aware of how this group operates, and just how professional you all are.

It is likely I will only be able to attend casual race nights for the time being, because I am quite busy with school. I hope to participate in some official events with the release of GT6 over the Christmas holidays, and also into the new year.

I have added all five GBRC lounges, as well as posted a Q4 time. I look forward to meeting all of you.

PS: It is impossible to pronounce my username, however Appy or some other variation is fine haha. You could also call me Mike. :smile:

PSN: APIOQM
    GTPlanet: APIOQM

#18 APIOQM, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  19. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

As a grumpy or is it grumphy old codger I'll stick with Mike if that's ok with you, and welcome, you join in with what ever you wish young sir. As soon as I get time I'll add you to the lounges, these may not survive into GT6, that we don't know as yet, but for now we'll carry on as normal.

Phillip.

20. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome Appy, glad to have you buddy.