Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read Welcome To GT Arena

Discussion in 'Nursery Events' started by PAPPACLART, Jul 25, 2012.

1. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hey man, nice one for having a look. Great racing the other night. see u around,

2. Hello I haven't had any response, just wondered how to get involved?
    Thanks.

3. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Chris, at the moment we are between seasons so there is no 'official' racing going on, but plenty of casual stuff.
    Until we get our Community Features from PD we are just having to use friends only lobbys or the occasional open one. Your best bet is to add a few of the names you regularly see posting on here, and either keep checking the forum for casual events or check online to see who's about.
    Thursdays and Sundays are usually the busiest days for casual racing, with a casual event running tomorrow night which I'll pop a link in here shortly, check it out and see if you fancy joining.

Jim.

http://www.gtarena.com/community/th...-sundays-commencing-25th-may.1627/#post-17933

4. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Hey Chris, welcome to GTA

We have just updated the site to a new software. Many links to info for new members is not availanble as we re write, as well as the old join a club feature.

For now, just add some mbers to your PSN, and look out for casual events in this thread

Also when the new season kicks off you will find official events HERE

In the mean time, any questions you may have, just post up or PM an Admin.

Thanks

5. Ok thanks for the replies, i will try and add a few people.

6. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

A big warm welcome to GT3 club :)

7. Tijee

GT3 Club

Hi guys, just to introduce myself I'm French, 27, and I recently joined the GT3 Club.

I played GT1&2 when I was a child and immediately fell in love with racing. However for the next years I've been busy with other things (college, girls,...). After many years almost not playing video games, I bought a PS3 a year ago when GT6 was released, and reconnected with my former passion. About 6 months ago I bought a G27 wheel and since then I've been practicing to get better and better, dreaming of being selected for the GT Academy one day (although I'm far, far, faaar from doing it).

I've been playing in career mode (achieved 83% of the game), until I recently discovered the world of online endurance racing. This was like a rebirth, I mean driving with other people is sooo different than the IA and so much fun! On the other hand I feel like a noob now, like I have to re-learn everything - I've already learned more in a few weeks of online racing than a year in career mode! So my immediate focus is to finish races, being clean and consistent, and learn, learn, and learn again from the GT community.

See you guys on the track!

#207 Tijee, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  8. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Those french girls....... damn, they take all of my time too.

This is the place for you Tijee, See you on track soon.

cokebloke, PAPPACLART, Tijee and 2 others like this.
  9. I'll introduce myself. I'm 25, and I joined GT3 club about 6 months ago. I played GT1 & 3 when I was a kid and I fell in love with it, but it was with a friend of mine. Was poor growing up so I didn't have a PS. It wasn't until a couple years ago I bought a PS3 and immediately went and got GT5. But didn't have Internet so was stuck playing offline. Funny story. I have twins and one of them got a hold of my GT5 disk and broke it. That was on December 6 2013.So I go to the store and ask for GT5 and they tell me that GT6 just came out so I buy that, 2 weeks later I get internet. So I've been racing online for over a year but haven't been in a club that long. I'm glad that GT3 club was willing to take me. I may not be the fastest one in the club by far but I still keep going and go until the end.

gurizzi, seb_weasel, Gregson and 4 others like this.
  10. Gregson

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hey everyone! Short intro for me. Name is Gregson (psn: gregsahne33). I've owned and played every GT that's ever come out. I'm car obsessed to the point that two other friends and I started an enthusiast website called ShiftingLanes. Myself and another from the site play GT6 nearly every day and I have just joined the GT3 club about a month ago. I'll be participating in events in the future and am very excited to join this community! Looking forward to meeting many of you and enjoying some fun online events.

11. seb_weasel

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hi,

Tijee it's funny, I actually have quite a similar background!

I joined the GT3 Club about 2 weeks ago, I'm French too (only a bit older :)), played both first games a lot, then stopped and picked up with GT6 last year. I also bought a wheel a few months ago (G27 looked great but in the end I waited a bit and went with a T300rs to be a bit more future proof).
    I had the same "epiphany" when I discovered online racing, which the GT3 Club really brings to the next level with super clean racing and the Cup concept. I do enjoy playing offline a lot as well and truly love the physics engine of GT6. I'm glad that apparently GT7 will run the same one: with the wheel it's a blast.

Where are you from? I'm originally from Bayonne and now live in New York.

Looking forward to meeting more members of GTArena, and joining more online races.
    See you on the track! I updated my profile by the way, my PSN is actually weazel_pnay. I "inherited" this strange one and tried to switch but GT6 doesn't allow save transfers. I don't feel like getting back to that first lap tutorial over again... I'll switch for GT7!

Thanks for organizing this website, well done!

gurizzi and Tijee like this.
  12. Tijee

GT3 Club

Nice to meet a French driver here, I'm from Toulouse :)

I'm looking forward for GT7 too but it will be a lot of money (PS4 + GT7 + new wheel + maybe a new wheel stand). Hope it will worth it!

gurizzi, Gregson and seb_weasel like this.
  13. Hi all. Zebulin99 here.
    Hello GT Arena! First let me tell you why I'm here. Me and a few other friends ran into each other and they started a GT3 8 race series that went pretty well. But as we tried to get another one going, it got jumbled and hard to keep people interested.

So, for us that started it all I'm here to find a team for us to join. There's 3 of us for sure. Clean racers in GT300 GT500 GT3 LMP. Were all on US Eastern Time and we normally did our races on Saturday.

Looking for casual laid back race team we can jump in and continue to play together competitively and continue learning from one another and practicing like teammates.

Anything you want to know just ask. Thanks for reading and hope to see you on the tarmac.

gurizzi and RacingRoman23R like this.
  14. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome to GT Arena Zebulin, two active clubs here at the moment, one of which is focused on GT3 racing at the moment.

You are of course welcome to join any GBRC casual evenings to get a taste of what we offer, with official event entries needing you to run a qualifier.

15. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Zebulin.

Welcome there is also ALV run by Roman which is also within your time zone. This at the moment is on a time out due to his studies and lack of time for GT6.

I would say it's worth watching out for any news from Roman, if and when his time is more free. There are a good number within your time zone at that club you would be able to race with, along with any GBRC casual events you sign up to attend.

16. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Hi Zeb nice to meet you. I am Elias. While ALV is down at the moment I have been popping on GT6 sparatically as of lately. I still have some of my core guys from ALV so if I decided to run the project and/or races again you and your buddies are more than welcome to join. I also am in the eastern time zone (New Jersey/New York area). Send me a shout if you need anything. I know this sunday I will be racing with the THG team in their event at around 1PM

17. Flash_Noddy

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hey I'm Flash, 25, British and a GT3 club member. I have played every GT and I love good clean motor racing, on GT and in real life. I will generally be racing in GT3 and GTD. Racing series I follow are:
    Tudor United Sportscar Championship
    DTM
    Super GT
    Supercar Challenge (highly reccomend)
    World Endurance Championship
    Pirelli World Challenge
    BTCC
    Blancpain GT
    Euro V8 Series

See you all on the track.

Fido996, PAPPACLART, Tijee and 2 others like this.
  18. Sickwitit

GT3 Club

Finally was able to find the site... I'm Sickwitit and really enjoy racing GT3 Club when I can catch up with everyone.... This site will make it a little easier for me.

19. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hey Sick, seen you around PSN, good competition for you here.

20. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

21. Welcome to the house GT3 Club.

PAPPACLART likes this.