Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Please Read Welcome To GT Arena

Discussion in 'Nursery Events' started by PAPPACLART, Jul 25, 2012.

1. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Hello dudes! I'm Booji. I'm 13 years old and I recently joined the GT3 Club after a few open lobby races, and I'm a friend of gurizzi.

I have had GT6 since July 12th of last year, and I'm a huge motorsports fan!
    I used to be a no-skilled drag idiot but I've gone away from dragging and focused more on actual racing.

Motorsports I like:
    NASCAR (go Jimmie!)
    Formula 1
    World Endurance Championship
    Tudor United Sports Car Championship

I'm also an avid car spotter! Check out this picture I found 2 months ago of a 2014 Corvette Stingray!
    image.jpg
    This ain't my first time seeing one, I've seen a few dozen of these bad boys, even the local Chevrolet dealership has a 3LT Z51 for over $77,000!

I better get going! Hope to have fun in the GT3 Club!

vbadmin and PAPPACLART like this.
  2. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Welcome @xX-BOOJI-Xx to GTA. Any questions please by all means ask. Great to have you and hope you enjoy your stay here.

PS

Great shot of the Vette, beast of a car that!!!

vbadmin likes this.
  3. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

I do actually have one question, how do the clubs get popular? I host my own club but I do need some tips in getting more members. My events are in club events at go for one week at the moment, but I might do major changes to it.
    I tried GTPlanet but there was no feedback except a like, that's it. Any recommendations?