Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Apr 12, 2015] MARCH CUP -- FINAL - P1/PC & GT3 (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Official Events' started by gurizzi, Apr 7, 2015.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
MARCH CUP -- FINAL
gurizzi
Signups: 15
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Apr 12, 2015 11:00 AM
End: Apr 12, 2015 12:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

About to do a test race and get some replay footage to make the lap time video! :)

2. Gappasson

GT3 Club

How I see it, your 4 best entries are 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th so far, so you have to finish 3rd to increase your points, or not?
    But to catch you, 2nd place wouldn't be enough for me (only +2 points, so 78)

@seb_weasel could catch me, but he didn't sign up.. Phew!

gurizzi likes this.
  3. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

And now I get disconnected 1 second before the race starts. Great... :mad:

4. thermite_917

GT3 Club Admin

@Gappasson Yes you're correct. I forgot it was the 4 best finishes and not 3 :p So you need to win and have me run a crappy race lol

gurizzi and Gappasson like this.
  5. Gappasson

GT3 Club

I'm good with my 3rd place! :rolleyes:
    Sunday is all about the karma :D

gurizzi likes this.
  6. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

@Sickwitit

- Hello, Sick.

I just wanted to let you know you can enter P1 class if you wish. I know you have done MANY P1 events before joining GT3 Club, but if you want to go through the rankings in PC class that's fine as well. Up to you!

thanks

Sickwitit likes this.
  7. Sickwitit

GT3 Club

great thanks... I will be changing to P1 class... I didn't want to rock the boat... but like you said Ive raced many times P1 with you. thanks!

gurizzi likes this.
  8. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

I thought there for a minute I was gonna have to take down another PC competitor. :eek:

gurizzi likes this.
  9. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Thank you, sir.

10. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

I might try to host a club lobby for the All - American Le Mans club I have, then host a GT3 Club practice room. Gotta get new members & member activity if I want my club on GTArena. ;)

11. Sickwitit

GT3 Club

I don't post to much but I just have to say this, practice yesterday didn't go so well for me.... I have to admit the first four tracks of the series are my best (missed them all).... This track is absolutely my worst and being in the rain that just twice the fun.... lol I was 10 seconds off of Gurizzi's time in practice yesterday so well see how it goes.... as for last race for those who were wondering since I was practicing so well with great lap times every time for practice, well I plain and simply missed the race... I jump online at 1:50pm(eastern) only to find the race results... so much for paying attention.... So I'm just going to take it easy this time and just try and make the race... Id say that would be a good start to a bad ending!

gurizzi and Constructr like this.
  12. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Yes, that 'mock race' yesterday was a spin/crash round for me. That's why u practice! lol. Lap times already don't mean much to me, but especially at this event. Since its a rain race and the weather is subject to change, lap times mean absolutely NOTHING. It will come down to keeping your nose clean! Yea, lol! I hope u don't miss this event! LOL

Tijee likes this.
  13. Fred_dude

GT3 Club

Any practice going to be held today?

gurizzi likes this.
  14. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Yes, in about 2-3hrs ill be opening a practice lobby, but of course, others can as well!

15. Tijee

GT3 Club

I've done some testing with the track 100% wet... That was exhausting! :D

gurizzi likes this.
  16. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Hello, ALL!

I forgot i sched. this race on the same weekend as WEC 6hr of Silverstone! It has about 3hrs left in the race, it will end an hour b4 our race starts.

I dnt follow WEC that close so sorry 4 forgetting, i just came accross it on Fox Sports 1. --- If u want to watch? check the WEC website for a stream!

cya guys on course soon!

Tijee and Gappasson like this.
  17. Tijee

GT3 Club

Just saw your post, I just had the time to find the stream and watch the finish :p

18. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Who won?

19. Fred_dude

GT3 Club

I have to visit my grandma in the hospital atm but i'll be back asap

20. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

GREAT RACING EVERYONE!!!! :D Race report coming here in a bit!