Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Apr 5, 2015] March CUP #7 - GT3 & GTD (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Official Events' started by gurizzi, Mar 31, 2015.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
March CUP #7 - GT3 & GTD
gurizzi
Signups: 16
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Apr 5, 2015 08:00 AM
End: Apr 5, 2015 09:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. Tijee

GT3 Club

I have to confess that the all new French version is much better than I expected, pretty fun actually! But nothing that can be compared to the original version...

2. Franky_Smalls

GT3 Club

Whats up guys.. Guirizzi... Hope all is well with everyone.. Can someone post some lap times for GT3 cars.. What we should be aiming for?? I don't want to be a rolling disaster like the last race..

Gappasson and gurizzi like this.
  3. Gappasson

GT3 Club

Didn't have time to practice, but I'll try to test some cars later, depends on when I come home.
    So I'd also be interested in some lap times :)

gurizzi likes this.
  4. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

GTD Class:

- Ferrari 458 Italia- 1:25.0 (BoP: -5hp)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Fred_dude @xX-BOOJI-Xx

Plz post your GT3 Class lap times + car + BoP (if u have) from yesterday, thnx.

5. Sickwitit

GT3 Club

In yesterdays practice I was able to get the SRT down from the 2:27.0 I was running on Monday. I'm down to 2:23.579 in last nights practice session.... running consistent 2:24:100. gonna see if I can get that down tonight (hopefully be more people on for traffic)... made a lot of changes yesterday..... 2:25:589 best on hard tires.

gurizzi likes this.
  6. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

So I was able to post between a 1:20 and 1:21 (I forgot the real best lap time) in my Corvette yesterday. Might do some more work today with the tune before it's ready to be posted! :)

gurizzi likes this.
  7. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

thank you, Travis.

- Any lap time is fine, ppl just want an idea of what AT LEAST one players is running.

8. Fred_dude

GT3 Club

i'll try to post my time aswell, but think I was in the 1:20's too but close to a 1:19 in my SLS, but will try today to get some time in the Corvette too, because I haven't found the pace yet in the R8

Gappasson, gurizzi and xX-BOOJI-Xx like this.
  9. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

GT3 Class: BoP up-date; (see post #1 for ALL specs.)

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) LM '09

City Circuit SPEC:

Weight: 1300kg
    Power: 520hp
    Mods: Allowed

#29 gurizzi, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  10. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

GT3 Class: 8 entries maximum.

GTD Class: 8 entries maximum. (FULL)

11. thermite_917

GT3 Club Admin

GTD: My best lap of yesterday was a 1:24.040 in the NSX. About a half second slower than Sick's best time, but also almost a half second faster than my RX-7 time. On average, I'm running pretty consistent 1:24.5's (in both the RX-7 and NSX). Looking to knock that a little lower today :)

#31 thermite_917, Apr 1, 2015
    gurizzi likes this.
  12. Fred_dude

GT3 Club

My times so far:

SLS: 1:18.845 (BoP: -5hp)
    ZR1: 1:19.064

Haven't tried the R8 yet but maybe in the coming days I will to see if I'm getting any pace on here with the R8

#32 Fred_dude, Apr 1, 2015
    gurizzi likes this.
  13. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

GTD Class:

- Ferrari 458 Italia- 1:24.7 (BoP: -5hp)

14. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Guess I'll have to remove power when I'm online again! :eek:

15. Gappasson

GT3 Club

For those who didn't participate in today's practice session, my lap times so far:

GT3 SLS
    1:19,843 (medium)
    1:20,421 (hard)

gurizzi likes this.
  16. Constructr

GT3 Club

Hey Fred, Race got changed to 9:00 pm your time! :D

Tijee likes this.
  17. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Don't worry, constructr...even IF Fred did miss the race, others will be there to beat you.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Gappasson and Tijee like this.
  18. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

FP3 OPEN tomorrow ***AROUND*** 4pmEST/9pmUK

[​IMG]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Hello, ALL!

- In this FINAL practice session we will go over ALL important race procedure(s)

• Pit entry/exit procedure
    • Lead-to-Lapped car procedure
    • start procedure
    • mock race format practice
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I would like ALL to try and make this practice (if possible) to ensure smooth and safe race day etiquette.

cya on track!

19. Tijee

GT3 Club

I should be able to join around 10pm GMT if it's still open at that time.

gurizzi likes this.
  20. Fred_dude

GT3 Club

Don't worry Constructr, I'll be there ;)

Tijee and gurizzi like this.