1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Apr 5, 2015] Q3 GBRC Honda S2000 Championships (scenga77744)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Dec 30, 2014.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Q3 GBRC Honda S2000 Championships
scenga77744
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Apr 5, 2015 09:00 PM
End: Apr 5, 2015 11:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Just realised I forgot to congratulate you Nuts, job well done, pretty much completely dominant :)

2. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Congrats Nuts! And Steve & Nigel! Love that little S2000! Fun and competitive series! Thank you, again, Carl for the great show!

cokebloke likes this.
  3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Official results for the S2000 championship

nuts.jpg downloadcup.jpg

2nd CokeBloke

ddd.jpg downloadvv.jpg

3rd Fido

imagesfido.jpg downloadbronze.jpg

Firstly a big thanks goes to all to competed in this championship also thanks to Rams who helped computing the results .

Although this seemed like a dominant display by nuts there was 6 different winners over the course off the 4 weeks racing maiden wins from our resident Swedish stig Zeb a good win zeb also vague managed a win at doddinton off all places as well as CokeBloke who after competing in all Sunday nights racing since the dawn off GBRC managed to get a win time for a holiday Nigel .
    So congratulations to nuts a awesome win nuts dominant but its up to us to get faster .

Finally
    just some feed back did the 3 race strategy work better i nearly ditched it for the 2 race race but i think the 3 races produced the extra winners and close racing ?

Cheers Carl

4. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

I enjoy the 3 races Carl, but to be honest I'm starting to miss a little bit of tyre strategy over a long race, although I know it spreads out the field to a bigger extent but I used to enjoy the 'not knowing' who you'll be racing with when you leave the pits.

5. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

HAHAHA, loving the pictures Carl. :):D:D

6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Think that's my first podium finish in a series well pleased with that, loved the series Car thanks for putting it together
    Enjoyed the three race idea but have mixed feeling on the tyre strategy yes it's adds a bit of spice to it but somehow I always got it wrong and ended up worse of but then that's what it's all about.

7. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

:):):)
    Fun it was and thank you guys for hosting. Great pics....

8. oldnail

Club GBRC

Well done Nuts! Just tried your set up out of interest on 03 version at Brands 80's GP and was almost 1 second faster than my previous best after half a dozen laps! It seems that the high front suspension and low rear makes a big difference along with the other settings. Was also much more stable and predictable. Bizzare because in real life it would be an awful set up?

9. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Typical GT set ups a joke compared to real life bring on project cars

10. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks Nail. Yes, unfortunately PD has not righted the wrongs from GT5 in GT6 and it makes a farce of anyone's time and hard work tuning a car when someone can come along and make a tune up in a matter of minutes.

I hope it won't be the same too Carl, fingers crossed

11. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

More than likely PC's will have its own quirky traits for setups, may even be worse than PD....

Was surprised with your ride heights tho in a FR, don't hate the player hate the game what!!!! Ha ha

12. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Bang on the money of it echoing GT5 Nuts, brings back memories of Fusflash's setup in the Cappuccino series we did back in GT5, think he was actually using max front and min rear ride heights.
    Not taking anything away from you Nuts, as Ej says don't hate the player hate the game, and as you've already pointed out it is a little frustrating when you try to apply real world theory and techniques along with logic to then have unrealistic real world settings running a second a lap quicker!