1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Closed Event [Dec 1, 2018] GBRC Monthly TT Final Round - December (bnic11)

Discussion in 'Casual Race Events/Racing/Testing' started by bnic11, Dec 1, 2018.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC Monthly TT Final Round - December
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Dec 1, 2018 11:00 AM
End: Dec 1, 2018 12:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

EFFIN A, you got that right!

I was eyeing up Jim’s time.....New I could get it if I made a somewhat decent lap, but to bust out a sub 7:20 lap was somewhat miraculous.....

I am glad I took time to give this a go. Between the car and the track combo, there was some learned and even more (personally) earned......

#41 Motorhead_51, Dec 31, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    Robabt111, Jimantonic and cokebloke like this.
  2. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Yeah, never, ever in real life drive a Porsche at the Nurburgring ;)

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  3. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

cokebloke / 7.14.798 / shared

Me done for this one

Thanks Bruce for the time and trouble of setting up and organising the monthly trials I know everybody appreciates it and enjoys the challenge.
    Enjoy tonight and have a great 2019......CHEERS !!!!!

Motorhead_51, Jimantonic and bnic11 like this.
  4. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Times updated

5. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice time on the pad bruce.
    Scenga77744 7.13.611 shared

6. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Times updated.

Thanks to everyone for taking part in the TTs, will post results next year.

Enjoy yourselves tonight ! :):D:oops::eek:

7. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Happy New Year to one and all.

Thanks for hosting this all year @bnic11 .

Whats Januarys combo?!!

8. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

9. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

FINAL GBRC TT CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS 2018

1st - numbnuts70 / 180pts
    2nd = Cokebloke / 140pts
    =Scenga / 140pts
    4th - bnic11 / 126pts
    5th - Jimantonic / 115pts
    6th - lunchbox147 / 113pts
    7th - Robabt111 / 88pts
    8th - Motorhead / 82pts
    9th - Zebaldus / 54pts
    10th - BoojiBoyTravis / 40pts
    11th - GTPenelope / 28pts
    12th - Drandad / 26pts
    13th - CorsairBadger / 23pts
    14th - Fido996 / 20pts
    15th - Aldy / 15pts
    16th - Muttz-Nexus / 8pts
    17th - Geo / 5pts
    18th - Kingkong / 4pts

Just back from doing 40 miles on the bike to blow the cobwebs away........

After 12 months & 12 rounds, congratulations to Numbnuts who has taken the TT Championships, winning every round in the process & finished 40pts clear.

Nigel & Carl finished off the podium joint second with 140pts.

Thanks to everyone for entering, shame that even though 18 members posted times, only the hardcore 8 or 9 members posted every month.

At this moment, I'm not sure whether to continue the TT for 2019 or to start looking at different Championship Events / Car series etc, etc.

What does everyone think ?????

10. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well done to Nuts epic pace
    Seemed to have worked well this year bruce not normally not a tt fan but putting the effort in mid week finds you speed on track
    Seems there is currently a rotation with me Jason and Nigel Steve doing events in a rota if you have a event then maybe you can do both.
    We have had a good year with some epic racing maybe we can add a couple of official events to the calander this year .
    Sunday Racing has become ultra competitive with some close racing at the front every one has upped there game this year normally by the end of a 5week we are so close it is a whisker
    To all who have added to gbrc this year either by posting or racing or holding a event well done we live to move into 2019.

Robabt111, cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  11. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks again Bruce for your hard work, while the TT is fun and I enjoy it my opinion would be the more of us holding events the better so in answer to your question I would say if you have events in mind hold those over TT but I will go with what ever you decide.

Congratulations Nuts once again and well done Carl thought you were going to get that second spot and myself in third so to me a good result holding on to joint second.

Carls comment
    Couldn't agree more and must say what fun and escapism it all brings I always look forward to the two race nights so thanks everybody for that.

carlos77744, Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  12. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Thank you Bruce for running the TT your work was very much appreciated, congratulations Numbnuts, Nigel and Carl.
    Looking forward to a new year of great racing and banter.