1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

GBRC News GBRC Mini Challenge Regulations & Car Entry

Discussion in 'GBRC News' started by Lunchbox, Dec 23, 2018.

1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nothing in particular Jim other than church in the morning thanks for asking but we will be there as usual Sunday night racing something praying for a win.

Robabt111 and Jimantonic like this.
  2. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Lads,

Had a ball last few days testing the Mini. Its very competitive at N200 / N300 in public lobbies and a very nice drive also. I was having a bit of an issue with top speed but I'm not sure if that is an issue with the Mini itself or my gearbox settings.

Chriastmas treats everywhere is my inspiration for this livery!

Best of luck this evening, sorry I can join, have family around for another party.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#22 ejd_eire, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
  3. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

sorry I made a horrlicks of uploading these images

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

#23 ejd_eire, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    Robabt111, cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  4. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Mmmmm..... you tickle my sweet tooth EJ!

5. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good Lord what a mess I was.

I thought I would have the time but as it turns out I didn’t..... I suppose this is how it is nowadays. Bare with me gents. I hope you don’t mind me nocking on your door to talk about such things as the weather, asking for tranny setups, ,being plain old unprepared, wishing a HAPPY NEW YEAR, then skating out on you all.

Hope the little ones crying wasn’t an inconvenience.

Untill next time, I tip my hat to you all.....

Robabt111 and Jimantonic like this.
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Kev you can knock on our door as often as you want mate your always welcome and we are always willing to share set ups.

As for the little ones I think that was more of an inconvenience for you, feel for you when your looking forward to a nights racing and you have to leave early.

Happy and prosperous new year to you bud see you on track soon hopefully.

Motorhead_51 and Robabt111 like this.
  7. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

updated your mini rob to include your regiment. I had trouble getting the colours if there off then i will try and correct them. here

[​IMG]

#27 Lunchbox, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    Motorhead_51, Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  8. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Outstanding work Jason now get some sleep ;)

Motorhead_51, Lunchbox and cokebloke like this.
  9. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Anyone online this evening for a spin in these?

10. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Yep GT86 testing

11. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'm actually bursting to drive alongside someone in a mini...., literally both the minis, I think their brilliant ha ha:D

cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.
  12. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sorry I had to kick you out we started a race and your car was dead on the start line so we had to stop the race we did wait but in the end my hair trigger kick button got the better of me :p

13. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Coke, Very very sorry. My daughter woke and I was drawn away, I presumed as much, apologies again.

14. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

No probs we thought you'd gone to the loo:p

15. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Do you want the door board on the door or can it be anywhere on the side of the car?

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

anywhere on the side Steve.

Fido996 likes this.
  17. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cheers Jason, I'll have mine sorted in the next few days. Using my work logo to give it that Clubman feel. :)

Lunchbox likes this.
  18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Trying out new video editing software not getting the results I'm after need to do some more tweaking. using sony vegas it has a better slow motion function than share factory. Not only that i want to build the hype.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

bnic11 and Robabt111 like this.
  19. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice work Jason.......the technical bit is way above my head but looks good to me.