1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event GBRC Q1 Renault Sport Trophy Series

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Jan 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Have a good one Jim it will be like vettal missing a race watch the beer in Belgium it gives you a proper bad head

2. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Enjoy Jim see you next week.

3. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Have a good one Jim

4. oldnail

Club GBRC

Have a good time Jim 'fabrique de Belgique' as Del Boy would say.

Had a go at Brands yesterday and had a spin at least once on every go, so hard to judge the blind corners, left rear touches the grass and it's all over!

5. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Yup I'm going to have to miss this one :( have fun lads

6. Clay.GT1372

Club ALV

Another great nights racing to finish of a cracking series :) well done Bruce for a great job hosting :thumb:

7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

RENAULT SPORT TROPHY - FINAL RESULTS

Congratulations to Calvin (Div1) & Silverline (Div2) on their Championship wins.

Championship Stats :
    http://www.gtarena.com/content.php/774-gt-arena-gbrc-stats

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other 'alternative' awards ;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many thanks lads for turning up every Sunday night, some great racing in a variety of cars.

8. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Great work Bruce very enjoyable event, sorry I didn't make last night I was out of commission for most of Sunday, it been leading up for the past 2 weeks or so.

As the next is at KOTR I'll not be about for the next 6 weeks either, have fun.

9. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

So thats the first GBRC GT6 series done and dusted. What a way to start. Some good, close racing and two debut champions.

A big thank you to bnic11 for all the hard work and time put in to making this series work. Thanks to dodgy servers at the start it was touch and go as to whether we'd get to the end, but we got there and it all seemed a lot smoother and stable.

Congratulations to the new champions.

Once again, thanks to Bruce. Very much appreciated. :clap2:

10. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

Well done Nail and thanks for a very enjoyable Championship Bruce :)

I thought last night in Race 2 we were going to scamper of into the distance, but you came off and it momentarily just ruined my concentration, how I didn't come off the track more times than that I dont know, in practice and qualt i just couldn't keep it on the track !

Silver :)

11. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Brilliant series and congrats to the winners.

Many thanks Bruce for hosting the event I know all the members appreciate it

12. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Congrats to Calvin and Silver on the championship victories, great job on the series Bruce, very enjoyable, looking forward to the next one (after KOTR!)

13. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Thanks for the comments lads, appreciated.

Must try & get myself some more time to practice, but what with work, training on the bike and visiting family member in hospital, its a bit of a nightmare !

14. oldnail

Club GBRC

2 great races last night, messed up qualifying as I didn't realise that when you exit the track you lose all of your previous times. Still wouldn't have been in top 3 though.

Excellent battle for first few laps of race 1 until Fido went off and then Calvin made a mistake too, allowing me to nip past. Also had some great racing for the first half of race 2, snuck past Carlos in the first couple of laps who then got back past almost straight away on the straight. But then Carlos lost it on one of the blind right handers a couple of laps later. And then a bit later I couldn't believe it when Bruce and Silver both went off together right in front of me.

Calvin and Fido were the quickest last night, I just somehow managed not to go off!

Great series Bruce, thanks for organising.

15. SILVERLINE

Club GBRC

That's another thing that needs fixing Nail when exiting the track, I actually came back in for fresh tyres as I was getting nowhere fast in Qually, as I was near last anyway, but still couldn't stay on the track, one lap i was around a second up on the 3rd sector and lost it , I'm sure it would have been a low 1.28 .

Thanks for the comments but I think if there had been more participation throughout the championship I don't think I would have won the division, Uwang and Scenga are faster and only just beat Bruce, I think it was a bit of fortune on my part and a bit of consistency !

16. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good win silver congratulations. For both champions good racing on Sunday that car is spot on and on the edge Sundays didn't disappoint spot on series Bruce shame the numbers dwindled down but let's move on to the ring

17. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

You've got to be in it to win it ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.