1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event GBRC Q1 Toyota Stock Car Challenge

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by mightylieven, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

OK, first things first. Zolon's fastest lap was 1:22.628 and mine was 1:20.868.

Thanks to Lieven for taking the time to put this series together. Shame we couldn't get more folk involved. It could've been a very different ending if we had.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Steve

2. Zolon32

Club GBRC

:(

Show off!

3. mightylieven

Club GBRC

Can i show off my 1'19'3xx then? :).

4. mightylieven

Club GBRC

Or wait let me show off some more. Did I lap everyone else this last race? Cocky me :). Guys let me tell you, although numbers were not in our fav our from time to time, I still enjoyed every single second of driving with you. Respectful, clean, fantastic atmosphere... Great to be with you guys at GBRC! Really!

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.