1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Hello & Merry Christmas!

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by James Hatton, Dec 23, 2018.

1. James Hatton

Club GBRC

Hey Guys!

I wanted to introduce myself and say Hello & Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm James and my PSN is TheLordHatton (Hopefully one day PS will let us change names o_O) From Swansea, Wales and I hope to join you guys on and off track and make some new friends here. I've not long gone back into Racing so i can openly admit I won't be setting any record times yet! However I do like clean and competitive racing If you do see me on track I am always in Matte Black livery with Racing no. 666!

Feel free to add me on PSN and hope to chat with you guys soon! :D

2. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi James and welcome to GBRC glad you could join us. Once the festive season is over we will be back on schedule, we race Thursdays and Sundays from 8pm-10pm GMT.

cokebloke normally runs the lobby, so best to add him to your friends list. Keep a watch on the forum there might be some racing action over the holiday once the big day is over with.

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  3. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi James and welcome your in the right place for clean and competitive racing so welcome aboard look forward to seeng yo on track.

I would suggest you send me and Jason,..... Lunchbox a friend request then add other members as you see fit.

Robabt111 likes this.
  4. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome James, good to have you on board.

If you need help with anything then feel free to give any of us a shout. Someone will know the answer!

Look forward to seeing you on track.:)

Motorhead_51, Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.