1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Hi All!

Discussion in 'GBRC Welcome' started by Badmotorfinger, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Hi everyone,

I joined the group back when it started (you can thank me for the logo, or curse me, one of the two lol). Haven't had much involvement with online racing but decided to buy a wheel and do it again.

Started trying it out until I remember how insanely bad the open lobbies are. Then remember GBRC! Did a search and its still going so can't wait to add you guys and join in some races.

My old username was BadMotorFinger... forgot the logins for that on PSN lol so its now GTP_Howellsey

Look forward to getting beaten by you all!

2. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Custard/ BMF,
    Welcome back and feel free to send a FR over.
    See you on track.

cokebloke likes this.
  3. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

WOW there's a name or names Ive not heard for a long time either way welcome back.

We are online every Thursday normally for practice or testing and Sundays tend to be organised race events
    the rooms are normally hosted by Jason lunchbox147 or myself cokebloke and the title of the room will nearly
    always have GBRC in it, so send a FR and join us.

Cheers

#3 cokebloke, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  4. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome back, add Zebaldus =)

5. Badmotorfinger

Club GBRC

Thanks guys! I'll start adding this evening cheers!

cokebloke likes this.
  6. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Paul, We will be practising tomorrow from about 7-8 ish be great if you could join. shaking down the mini cooper 2005 for Sundays race.
    You can follow the race rules here

cokebloke likes this.