1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Event Open [Jul 20, 2019] F-1 Retro Masters Series. (Fido996)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by Fido996, Feb 23, 2019.

You can not signup for this event...

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
F-1 Retro Masters Series.
Fido996
Signups: 0
Posted By : Fido996
Start: Jul 20, 2019 08:00 PM
End: Jul 20, 2019 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cor Blimey there more people away this weekend (including me) than the bank holiday weekend :p

Fido996 likes this.
  2. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Race went ahead ok, 6 drivers, so still on track.

Results and standings will be posted tomorrow night.

cokebloke likes this.
  3. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

A screen shot of last nights results.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20190602210533.jpg

Here's the total standings after three races:

GBRC-Scenga77744 46
    GBRC-Fido-996 45
    Zebaldus 37
    Maridian 36
    GBRC-Lunchbox 27
    GBRC-Robant111 21
    AMG PR3D 15
    GBRC-Cokebloke 14
    GBRC-Aldy13 12

And these are the amended standings.

GBRC-Scenga77744 16
    GBRC-Fido-996 16
    AMG PR3D 15
    GBRC-Lunchbox 14
    Maridian 14
    GBRC-Cokebloke 14
    Zebaldus13
    GBRC-Robant111 11
    GBRC-Aldy13 12

#63 Fido996, Jun 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  4. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Well i must be the only person that forgets where the first chicane is after a pit stop and not once but twice :confused::rolleyes::( the second time was to Andy's benefit as he remembered where the chicane was . Shame really as had qualified 6th but managed a good start jumped to 4th but Mark soon chased me down and had settled into 5th . The good news is no chicanes to worry about next time .

A fun way to spend a Sunday night , getting to grips with the funny gearing lag is problematic but am finding the car is handling fine , the lag effect seems to help prevent me from spinning out .
    Well done Steve awesome pace great win and great drive Carl for second keeping Steve honest and Mark a great recovery to finish in third as you were last off the line at the start and apologies to Paul if some of us were a bit hasty on the mic when our race had finished .

Cheers Steve for the series and the chat and hosting and thanks to everyone that turned up and made it fun .

Zebaldus, Fido996 and cokebloke like this.
  5. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

It seems this series hasn't quite taken off the way I thought, so, regretfully, I'm afraid the rest of the series has been abandoned.

6. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

What a shame, I don't think a monthly series suits a low member count at this time. Maybe in the future we can look at it again. Thanks Steve for putting in the effort and work it its appreciated.

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  7. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I feel its a shame for you Steve and hope its not taken personally, I unfortunately have missed all but one only due to holidays and weekends away not due to snubbing your series its just the way it all fell,

Not a criticism in anyway but on thinking about it as each race was a month apart I wonder if it lost its momentum or intensity but I'm sure everybody appreciated you putting it together.

Cheers Steve

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  8. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

:(