Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Jun 14, 2015] JULY CUP #1 -- P1,P2,GT3 (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Official Events' started by gurizzi, Jun 2, 2015.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
JULY CUP #1 -- P1,P2,GT3
gurizzi
Signups: 10
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Jun 14, 2015 08:00 AM
End: Jun 14, 2015 09:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following Races have signed up "Wildcard":

The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Hey @gurizzi, will there be a GT3 Club BoP test room today at La Sarthe / Le Mans?

gurizzi likes this.
  2. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Few of us r in lobby now, join us!

3. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

I'll be there in a bit, kinda doing some late school work. I'll be there shortly! :)

4. thermite_917

GT3 Club Admin

Sweet :D

gurizzi likes this.
  5. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Had some fun today with some GT3 Club members today at Le Mans BoP testing! Won 2 out of 3 sessions, mainly passing practice with the ones to pass being P2 cars and the ones to make the pass being P1 cars! Then we started doing something very goofy when a Honda FIT RS showed up! :):p:rolleyes:

I did a very silly and cheeky thing knocking the Honda into the beach, but I was just doing that because I was in a cheeky mood! Not gonna do that to anyone on race day! :eek::p

6. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

gurizzi likes this.
  7. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

up-date

8. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

up-date

9. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, ALL ! ---

- I will be hosting a public lobby today @ 4pmEST/9pmUK ---- ( If we get enough ppl I would like to run one 25min event to test tires and fuel, also other quick races.

• Le Mans
    • 10-25min. races
    • Multi-class: P1,P2 & GT3
    • Public lobby
    • open @ 4pmEST/9pmUK
    -----------------------------------------------------------

ALL are welcome

thnx & cya on course!

thermite_917 likes this.
  10. thermite_917

GT3 Club Admin

Good productive practice session for me today. Got to learn how the new SLS specs will work at this big track. Definitely different than last time! But by the end, I was like, "I feel ready for tomorrow"... except that the race is not tomorrow lol. Thanks for reminding me @gurizzi

gurizzi likes this.
  11. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

• Le Mans
    • 10-25min. races
    • Multi-class: P1,P2 & GT3
    • Public lobby
    • open NOW
    ----------

Hello, ALL !

- I have a public lobby open now!

Cya on course!

12. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Car/Class availability

- Hello, ALL

I opened this event one week early in order to give everyone time to choose and or test a car. In this event there will be only 2 entries max. on some cars and 1 entry max. on most. This is to create diversity on the grid and have a more realistic grid.

- Sign-up feature, please type in the provided comment box next to the 'yes' option; what class and car model you would like to reserve. thank you.

-- Please view post #1 for car models and availability.

P1 Class:

NISMO GTR P1: (2/2)
    AUDI R18 TDI: (1/2)
    TOYOTA TS030: (1/1)
    DeltaWing: (1/1)

P2 Class:

NISMO Zytek SN11: (2/4)

GT3 Class:

AUDI R8 LMS '09/'10/'12: (0/1)
    BMW Z4 GT3: (0/1)
    NISSAN GT-R GT3: (1/1)
    SLS GT3: (1/1)
    CHEVROLET Corvette ZR1 LM: (1/1)

FORD GT LM Spec. II TestCar: (0/1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN/Community sign-up:

P1 Class:

p4n-sh0

13. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, P1 Class drivers ! ---

- I was just viewing the 'Test session' lap times for the 24H of Le Mans and the top time is 3:21. The official FP1 session for the REAL LIFE event is Wed. We will see more lap times there, but its obvious we need to speed our P1 class up a little bit. Of course we can only get as close as the TS030 will let us (do to its spec.) but we will aim for 3:25. I don't really want anyone to be able to best the real times, but maybe if you get the most out of your car you might get close!

Here is the link to the real life 24H of Le Mans Test times...

http://www.24h-lemans.com/en/race/results_2_2_2046.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@xX-BOOJI-Xx @BLADErunner80 @Sickwitit @Joe Cool

To these ^ players, plz stop by the open lobby today and enter a hot-lap so I can get the new spec./BoP accurate for our event! thank you !

14. Sickwitit

GT3 Club

3:37.481 delta (not a clean lap) in the room with Blade.

gurizzi likes this.
  15. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Thanks for stopping by guys! (P1 Class)

After Wed. when the pro's do their FP1 session we will have more lap times to look at, but what we did today is pretty much the general approach for this event. Each car is shaping up to have its own characteristic, driving style req. & strategy to apply, as planned of course!

- General characteristic of each P1 car;
    --- Make sure you understand your and your competitors approach to this event. This will allow you to better understand the specs. and how to measure your strategy for best execution over the 90min. event!

• GT-R LM P1: great top-speed, high tire wear
    • DeltaWing: great top-speed/fuel consumption, difficult handling/high risk-reward
    • R18: great acceleration, difficult consistency
    • TS030: great handling/tire wear, average acceleration

16. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

CUP #1 -- Hints/Tips
    - Hello, ALL ! --

This is a video of Le Mans 2015 test session, Coming out of the 'Esses' section. As you know, this can be a tricky section on the exit if you get a little too aggressive. Check out the LMP1 Porsche at 33sec. into the video. Whooo! Weee! -- enjoy!

BLADErunner80 likes this.
  17. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Hello, ALL ! --

Free Practice 1 - OPEN NOW !

• We will finalize our P1 Class specs. by today.
    • Open practice for ALL Class'
    • Open now to - TBA
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The real life event FP1 is also open now! (If anyone has a link to a live stream of FP1? plz post it here, thnx!)

--- Here is a link to the 24H Le Mans live timing page, you can quickly view the current hot-laps!

Also, i just saw something about the GT-R LM P1 #22 having some smoking issues from the front end. I don't want to toot my own horn cuz it was so predictable in my opinion...but, beep, beep!

http://www.24h-lemans.com/live/en/

-----------------------

cya guys on course!

18. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

up-date

19. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Nissan GTR LM NISMO onboard at Le Mans! Maybe this will help us out!

gurizzi likes this.
  20. Franky_Smalls

GT3 Club

G.. Are you hosting any practice sessions today???