Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Jun 14, 2015] JULY CUP #1 -- P1,P2,GT3 (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Official Events' started by gurizzi, Jun 2, 2015.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
JULY CUP #1 -- P1,P2,GT3
gurizzi
Signups: 10
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Jun 14, 2015 08:00 AM
End: Jun 14, 2015 09:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following Races have signed up "Wildcard":

The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Watching the 24 Hours of Le Mans right now on Fox Sports 2! It will go until 11:00 AM on FS2, then at 6:00 PM it will be on Fox Sports 1 until 7:00 PM. If anyone has Fox Sports Go you can watch the whole race!

gurizzi likes this.
  2. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

If anyone wants to watch the GTR LM NISMOs onboard cameras NISMO.TV is live streaming onboard them! Here it is!

It might not work, so head to YouTube now to watch it!

gurizzi likes this.
  3. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Oh most def. !

I'm not too sure exactly when, but I will have the lobby open well into the night! -- I would like as many of you as possible to attend this session, for multi-class passing practice and some night practice. Of course, anyone can open an official practice lobby, just post when its open here! -- Race day settings are always available in the club lobby section, open lobby > load settings > choose CUP #1 pre-set.

-- I will open lobby around 5pm-6pmEST/10pmUK ***

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** Make sure to get some multi-class practice in ALL ! ***

Flash_Noddy likes this.
  4. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Me too!

-- Very disappointed the top Corvette had to drop-out after a big crash in Q, but more importantly Jan Mag. is ok and will be able to continue racing at the next event! that's all that matters.

-- GT-R P1 just needs to have all 3 cars finish and collect all that data/have all the drivers gain experience.

-- The overall battle looks like its going to be a good one down to the last hour between Porsche & Audi !

5. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Hello, ALL !

--- I opened sign-up for PSN/Community members last night, We will have a FULL GRID on Sunday! -- I will check the sign-up replies later tonight and will up-date the 'Car availability' sheet accordingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Track limitation's for CUP #1 ---- Mulsanne Straight ---

Tetre Rouge - Mulsanne(see track map post #2)

-- In this event GT3 Club will allow ALL participants to use the shoulder/ALL 4 lanes down this straight. Of course penalties are on 'Strong' as usual and ALL other etiquette rules apply. Doing this will allow for a safer passing option for multi-class overtaking and will encourage a more competitive atmosphere in the event!

(This will not need any follow up questions or defining, just use ALL 4 lanes!) ***

thank you, cya guys on course!

6. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

BEST LAP IN CURRENT GTR LM NISMO SPEC: 3:29.944

gurizzi likes this.
  7. Flash_Noddy

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Loling at the GT-Rs.

gurizzi likes this.
  8. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Final practice open now !!!

9. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Hey guys. Idk if I'll make it to the starting grid tomorrow, since there is a chance of possible thunderstorms tomorrow morning, and idk if it will be around or during the race.
    Another thing too, I might be going to church with my grandmother and Mom. I haven't made a final decision yet, but my grandmother says there might be some people in which the last time they saw me I was a little boy, and might wanna see how big I've gotten. Something to consider is that my grandmother is Baptist, but me and my parents are Reformed Presbyterians. My grandma said her church won't pressure us to join, so idk.

I'll give you all some more info when a final decision is made!

gurizzi likes this.
  10. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

GT3 Class:

HEMIata
    xxfoxontherunxx

11. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Well, this is complete and utter bullshit. Some soccer match I do not care about (not a soccer fan) is interrupting the 24 Hours of Le Mans coverage on Fox Sports 2! This ain't the first time soccer has interrupted something important. NBCSN interrupted the Monaco 2015 podium with a soccer match when THEY SAID on MSNBC/CNBC that they would go TO NBCSN FOR THE PODIUM! This is the working of libtard governments! :mad:

I checked Fox Sports 1 and they are showing the NASCAR Truck race right now, and I am a NASCAR fan, but I'm more of a fan of the Sprint Cup Series. I wonder what Bob Varsha is thinking right now in the announcers' booth...

12. thermite_917

GT3 Club Admin

They showed bonus Le Man coverage during the NASCAR trucks rain delay. And watch the language please.

Just saw HEMIata signed up for GT3. Great lol :eek:

13. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Sorry about that, was really mad about it.

And why do the others get to use language but I don't? Is there some kind of certain members get a pass for it? If so let me have one! :oops::D:p

14. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

- Yes, that was annoying with the old soccer.

But 4 anyone who is also wanting to see the 24H Le Mans event...

Try the App. --

Ustream.

, its free and no registration! -- Just scroll down the first page once u open it or type 24H Le Mans in the search and enjoy! --

- Its morning now in Le Mans! go Corvette #64!!!!

15. thermite_917

GT3 Club Admin

@Booji Lol well if it's allowed then I guess that's ok. I just didn't think it was necessary.

And yeah I know it's frustrating when sporting events run late :mad:

NASCAR is always my priority so I'm watching the truck race, but I was watching some of Le Mans earlier and it looked beautiful. I can't wait for our race tomorrow!

#55 thermite_917, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  16. BLADErunner80

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

The whole 24hr's uninterrupted in HD for me :D

Not a NASCAR or "Football" :rolleyes: in sight

gurizzi likes this.
  17. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

P2 Class:

flyhigh879

GT3 Class: (FULL)

HEMIata
    XxfoxontherunxX

18. BLADErunner80

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Still an R18 just sat in the pits eh??:oops:

gurizzi likes this.
  19. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

PORSCHE HAS WON IT!!! :D:D:D

gurizzi likes this.
  20. BLADErunner80

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Congrats to all that finished especially Porsche #19 for the win

Still cant believe just how close to the pre chicanes pole time they are getting.

RP892012 and gurizzi like this.