Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Jun 28, 2015] JULY CUP #3 -- GT3 (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Official Events' started by gurizzi, Jun 23, 2015.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
JULY CUP #3 -- GT3
gurizzi
Signups: 10
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Jun 28, 2015 08:00 AM
End: Jun 28, 2015 09:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
  1. Sorry guys I forgot to set my alarmo_Oo_O:mad::mad: I will cya guys after the race I guess:oops::oops:

gurizzi likes this.
  2. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

Hard conditions made this an interesting race at Ascari today! I will consider a race report, just need some creativity and motivation to do it!

3. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

unofficial

DC - p4n-sh0 - 9th

Attached Files:

#23 gurizzi, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    xX-BOOJI-Xx likes this.
  4. xX-BOOJI-Xx

GT3 Club

BOOJI'S RACE REPORT: THE RAIN EDITION!

Today's race was very very tough and classic in the GT3 Club today at Ascari! Now last time I did very bad in 100% rain, which was at Motegi in the May Cup, and that got me suspended for the rest of the Cup + a DQ from Motegi!

We had some people who flaked out, mainly those in the PSN Community sign-up, and @Flash_Noddy and @RP892012 was in there who signed up as an official driver.

We will not break up into sections like my normal reports, since I am in a bit of a lack of creativity.
    The race started off with some minor rain, not too much to force us into pitting for wet tires. We were calm and slow, trying to avoid hitting and all that nonsense. Oh, am I starting to be too harsh? My bad.

Let's skip some boring stuff and get to the real stuff: 100% RAIN!

The rain was starting to pick up at the half way point. In a matter of the rest of the time left the rain was very hard at 100%. We had some problems with the rain, first pitting with IM tires, then to full wet tires. I was much better this time around than last time, keeping it slow and steady.

I got 7th place, while my old rival p4n had a DC. My poor teammate PrzemeczekPL had 8th. My main focus was to get at least 1 more transfer WITHOUT doing very stupid things. And my old buddy and "coach" @gurizzi won in tough conditions, even though @BLADErunner80 is the true rain master! I was congratulated by the admins of the GT3 Club for my hard effort, and I was given a cookie, which was not real! I will publicly shame the admins for fake cookies! @thermite_917 needs to take some pictures from this event, including me sliding in some turns!

I hope to see everyone next week at Brands Hatch! Now if you'll excuse me, @gurizzi is hosting practice right now for Brands Hatch!

gurizzi likes this.
  5. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

@Flash_Noddy @RP892012 @hmartani

- Hello, all --

- On the sign-up feature at the top of the page you can choose the status of 'wildcard', this means you are un-sure if you will be able to make the event, last Sunday at CUP #3 you three signed-up as 'yes' and did not show up to event. I understand if something came up or you simply changed your mind, but please try to up-date your sign-up status next time. This will allow me to try and find other participants. Last event we had 15/16 signed-up sat. night, there were a lot of 'no-shows' (the most ever) and I just want to try and make sure i manage this and try to not let it happen again. thank you

- You can up-date your sign-up status at anytime just by choosing your current status of 'yes', 'wildcard' or 'no' then click post.

RP892012 likes this.
  6. gurizzi

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

Points Standings through 3/6 CUP #3
    (best 3 finishes count *)

1. BLADErunner80 - 40 points
    2. brr383 - 36 points
    3. thermite_917 - 32 points
    4. Lewmatic12 - 30 points
    5. RP892012 - 28 points
    6. HEMIata - 25 points
    7. gurizzi - 25 points
    8. Burner - 25 points
    9. BoojiBoyTravis - 23 points
    10. fly - 16 points
    11. GTP_Toby - 14 points
    12. Franky_Smalls - 11 points
    13. PrzemeczekPL - 10 points
    14. pguy21 - 9 points
    15. p4n-sh0 - 9 points
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer up-date: (see post #1)

• gurizzi {+2}
    • BLADE {+1}
    • brr383 {+1}
    • -----------------------------------
    • GTP_Toby {+2}