1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Jun 7, 2015] Q3 GBRC KOTR (fido996)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Dec 30, 2014.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Q3 GBRC KOTR
fido996
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Jun 7, 2015 08:00 PM
End: Jun 7, 2015 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +01:00 BST
  1. Uwanq

Club GBRC Senior Member

Firstly,I wasn't aware of roke's situation and earnestly hope things turn out for the best for cokebloke's son. Its always been a pleasure to race with him.

Next so glad this week's event required no tuning just set the brakes to an extreme, (bias was 2/10,) and was a great choice of car. 1st race couldnt chase down 2nd spot after starting last and benefiting from a fantastic undercut to jump an extra 3 places. 2nd race since starting 3rd from last Iast I aggressively followed coke until it was just us two. Apart from making a couple mistakes on lap 2, Coke and I traded sectors but he held on finishing less then 0.5 secs ahead. Great racing throughout couple of extra replays to watch thanks for running event.

Fido996, Motorhead_51 and cokebloke like this.
  2. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sorry for late join last week but was locked out from the apartment by my son... stupid kid.
    Noticed that I also forgot to do my signup, sorry but very little PS3 the last weeks, moving. But we are settling down now and more time over to race.

3. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

o_Oo_Oo_O;):););););)o_Oo_O
    Brand new place? I am sure no spare keys yet nor a chance to hide a key..... I'd say you made good time Zeb and I am betting you performed the first breakin & entry on the new place?

Zebaldus and cokebloke like this.
  4. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'll have a lobby open for practice tonight for a while, from 6.30- whenever, depending on how many people are about. If not, then it'll be over to PCars for a while to try a few more online events and cars.

Also, just noticed we've only got five signups so far with one wildcard. Are there anymore takers?

5. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Fido,

Really sorry, but I don't think I can make it this Sunday. Last week I cut it really close only turning up mid qualy, this weekend with the same activity planned I not sure if I'll make it back in time. I will have to pull out now but if I get back in time I will join.
    Best of Luck all
    Regards
    Eoin

Fido996 likes this.
  6. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

My apologies too. I'll miss the rest of the series.

Going to an end of season bash with footy mates on Sunday and away for a few days back end of next week.

Fido996 likes this.
  7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

I'll be there on Sunday, but not for practice tonight. Have not touched GT6 since the last race & still need to setup the Scirocco :confused:

Fido996 likes this.
  8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

99.99% sure I will be there Steve

9. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sorry for putting it here.

Roke update for those that know him.........The surgeon is going to undertake a risky operation and a coarse of treatment if he gets through the op ( scary stuff ) it's that or the tumour winning. There is a risk that if this works it could return more aggressively within twelve month but in reality there is no choice at this moment in time and it will hopefully gives him more time
    The operation will be June 2nd so fingers crossed and apologies to those who haven't a clue who I'm talking about :)

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  10. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cheers for the update Nige and good luck to Scott

cokebloke likes this.
  11. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Best of luck Roke

cokebloke likes this.
  12. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Best of luck Roke & Nigel! As Carl said, CHEERS for the update!

How did practice go tonite? It was a bit early for me but I still wonder about the details;)

cokebloke likes this.
  13. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

All our thoughts are with you & your family Nigel. Please keep us updated.

cokebloke likes this.
  14. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Chin up and hope for the best Nige, thoughts are with you all.

cokebloke likes this.
  15. Bry_St3r

Club GBRC

I don't know either of you but I have read your posts and my thoughts are with you and your family.

No need for apologies :).

cokebloke, Fido996 and Jimantonic like this.
  16. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi lads im not taking part as ive decided that im no good at gts tuning i have no time to find the finicky little things that make a sirocco faster like jacking up the rear and slamming the front and tuning the gearbox to get 10mph faster on the straight anything without tuning im on it like sonic .

17. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Damn! Ugh! So I am I the last one with no clue at the ring?:confused:

18. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Just run it stock bar knocking off the toe and camber, I will be.

19. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Carl would be good to see you there, my car doesn't feel bad although only had one lap but you can have my setting if you wish

20. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

I haven't even turned a wheel with this weeks car yet, better get me 'arris in gear!

Motorhead_51 likes this.