1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Logo, image request gtsport

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by Lunchbox, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Robabt111 likes this.
  2. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice one, thanks Badger!;)

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  3. No problem. I like creating things, and if it helps then all the better. :)

If anyone needs their personal number creating out of the font so it's all one decal, then let me know and I'll make one up for you.

4. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Badger you did such a good job on the last one for me i wont stop you being creative again :D

Fido996 and Lunchbox like this.
  5. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

https://goo.gl/images/B6VXbz

https://goo.gl/images/uFhZtL

Text decal that reads. “LINE-EN KOO-GULS”

https://goo.gl/images/D4V383

Hi Jason,

It is very nearly, or might as well be, summertime. I was sitting on my back porch sipping on my new taste for the new season thinking about how grand it would be to have these decals or any others you might be inspired to create with a proper thirst, on a hot, almost summer day, holding a COLD bottle, in your free time of course:)

The first three would really make my day. The last one seems to be complicated. If it’s not to much trouble it would be the icing on the cake to have, but not really needed at the moment.

#145 Motorhead_51, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Kevin good to hear from you again, hope life is going well for you.

Just Googled “LINE-EN KOO-GULS” it seems a popular beer over there is that your favourite summer tipple at the moment?

Anyway hopefully see you on track with that livery......cheers

Robabt111 and Motorhead_51 like this.
  7. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Leave it with me Kev like you say the last one might take some time but should be able to do it.
    Good to see you hope your keeping well.

Robabt111, Motorhead_51 and cokebloke like this.
  8. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

9. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

I am well gents, it’s just been very busy lately. You know there are kids running amuck here? Somebody was out of there mind when they decided to do this!!!! Thanks for asking, though. Hope to see you guys today.

It is my favorite tipple at the moment. It is some kind of wonderful in a bottle on a hot summer day. I am not usually into flavored beer. IPA ( the heavy hitters)are more my thing, but these really hit the spot. If you could get your hands on the summer shandy I would highly recommend. It’s great.

Jason, wow that was fast..... Hasn’t even been 12 hours...... thank you very much !!!!!!!

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  10. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hi Jason, is it possible to get some lettering in gold chrome? I have the brand name all ready but its the wrong colour. It's for a new livery inspired by a battery.

11. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately i can't create special color decals in fact no one can! There is a way around this by creating a mask i will do my best to describe it.

First the decal lettering is transparent but has a border around it the same color as the body (i would have to create this) once placed on the car you would have to fill in the gaps around the decal to the border. once this is done you paint the car body chrome leaving the lettering chrome.

the sili and the chrome stripes are the color of the car, the red and grey is a mask i used with normal decals.

if you want me to upload a how to video i will.

5908745884740388376_0.jpg

12. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thanks for that Jason, too much effort involved I think. Just like my Spiderman livery. I ended up running out of decal slots!

13. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Yes it is a lot of messing about but the results are fantastic.

14. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good afternoon Jason, was wondering if this could be converted to a decal by chance?
    I tried finding a digital version of it but haven’t found it yet.
    Will this photo do?
    8EED6E23-9B56-4906-A3DB-46CFAC98C35C.jpeg

15. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

i will give it my best shot, i will leave the black wrighting off in the lower corner if thats ok.

16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Ok Kevin i have done a rough copy you can find it here
    I had to free hand draw this and thought i might get caught out by the file size but it all come out in the wash.

17. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Fantastic Jason.
    Brilliant work and thank you very much!!!

18. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Done a livery for you Nigel if you want it its in my gallery.

[​IMG]

19. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

WOW!!! thats brilliant Jason thank you very much, I certainly WILL be using that one really appreciate it.

Robabt111 likes this.
  20. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Forgot to say I like that you have Liquid Molly on it seeing as Wurth owns them really like the Cornish flag on the side as well

Robabt111 likes this.