1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Mar 15, 2015] Q3 GBRC Manufacturers Multi Class Challenge (GBRC_JannerJim)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Dec 30, 2014.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Q3 GBRC Manufacturers Multi Class Challenge
GBRC_JannerJim
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Mar 15, 2015 08:00 PM
End: Mar 15, 2015 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Didn't see Zolon in the last race and it said coke had the fastest lap with 2.06.9?

2. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

He was definately there Jamie, pretty much on your bumper for the whole race!

3. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Damn shame I couldn't see him, hope I didn't clout him at all?

Jimantonic likes this.
  4. Zolon32

Club GBRC

I couldn't see you either Jamie, I thought I'd won! Dammit! You certainly didn't hit me, or if you did I never noticed. I'm really fed up we didn't appear together, it sounds like we had a belting scrap.

Hey ho, such are the vagaries of GT, cheers, Zo.

Jimantonic likes this.
  5. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thats a shame, I think the gap at the finish was 0.2 or there abouts!!

6. Zolon32

Club GBRC

I'd definitely have had him if I'd known, I eased right off towards the end. Can we say I won? ;)

Fido996 likes this.
  7. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Would have been fun as I spent most of the race on my own!

8. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Race Admin have reviewed fastest laps and ammendments are as such:

Race 1 sees Numbnuts' lap of 2.28.615 as dirty, yet his next fastest is clean - no points alteration needed.
    Race 1 sees Jimantonic's fastest lap of 2.49.138 as a very close call but deemed more than likely dirty, his next fastest is clearly off track.
    Fast lap point moves to Zolon with a 2.50.583.

Race 2 sees Numbnuts' fastest lap of 2.04.734 as clearly off track.
    Fast lap point moves to Jimantonic's 2.04.806, which again is a close call but judged this time to be clean.

Revised points:
    Jimantonic: 166
    Numbnuts: 153
    Jamie: 146
    Fido: 141
    Coke: 139
    Motor Head: 136
    Vague: 117
    Zeb: 100
    Clay: 96
    Bnic: 92
    Rams: 76
    Bibble: 72
    Zolon: 51
    Uwanq: 21

#148 Jimantonic, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    Fido996 and Motorhead_51 like this.
  9. Zolon32

Club GBRC

I'd like to than my mother, my agent, my manicurist.........................

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  10. Zolon32

Club GBRC

I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't double post, but, me....... fastest lap! Me!!! Well I never. No, I mean I really, never, ever before. I've got to enter more races where there are only three people in the same class.

Zebaldus and Motorhead_51 like this.
  11. JamienGem

Club GBRC

And you still lost...

cokebloke likes this.
  12. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

13. Zolon32

Club GBRC

Yes, but only to a chap who once beat Wonderchin. Has anyone ever mentioned that?

I'd like to see a replay where we're both in the race, it must have been a pretty epic battle.

Cheers, Zo.

14. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'll do what I can tonight for you Zo.

15. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Jim the spec for the GTR says 353hp, I'm guessing that's wrong?!

16. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Jim the spec for the GTR says 353hp, I'm guessing that's wrong?!

17. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nissan:
    Primera 2.0Te '90, 156 BHP, 1170 KG, 375 PP, Comfort Softs.
    Skyline GTR V Spec II Nür (R34) '02: 353 BHP, 1560 KG, 479 PP, Sports Hards.
    GT-R GT500 Base Model '08: 518 BHP, 1100 KG, 584 PP, Race Hards.

18. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sory, didn't mean to come across so blunt with that last post, just had time to copy and paste before I got interrupted.

The Skyline is 353bhp and the GTR is 518bhp as you can see.
    I'll double check the figures at some point today but I'm pretty sure thats right.

I know there are about 12,000 Skylines in the game to choose from but please make sure you get the correct model:
    Skyline GTR V Spec IINür (R34) '02

19. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

I had a chance to watch your lap Zo, I noticed you stayed in 4th gear all the way through maggots and beckets and managed to gain 6mph or so through the exit over me whilst I was dropping to 3rd, guessing because the gear change was unsettling the car slightly.

Personally I can't pause it at the right point to see my 49.1 conpletely off track, but I ain't arguing with Race Admin, they might use the dark side of the force on me...

20. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Sorry Jim my mistake, it says 276hp in the shop then 353 when you go to track

Jimantonic likes this.