1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Mar 15, 2015] Q3 GBRC Manufacturers Multi Class Challenge (GBRC_JannerJim)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Dec 30, 2014.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Q3 GBRC Manufacturers Multi Class Challenge
GBRC_JannerJim
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Mar 15, 2015 08:00 PM
End: Mar 15, 2015 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. TwiztedZero

Club GBRC

Gents, I'm brand new here, Motorhead_51 invited me to join up and enjoy some good clean racing. I would really like to make this event but I probably won't be back to my place until after it starts :(

Jimantonic and Motorhead_51 like this.
  2. rams1de

Club GBRC Senior Member

Welcome @TwiztedZero

8pm GMT/BST is standard time for our race series, hope you can make it for other races. Sunday is the last in this series but another starts the following Sunday. You'll find details here.

Send FRs to some of our PSNs and join us online for practise and a bit of casual racing between weekends.

#162 rams1de, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    Jimantonic and Motorhead_51 like this.
  3. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

What he said ^

cokebloke likes this.
  4. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'llmbe on tonight for a practise at app 19:30 if anyone wants to join

Fido996 likes this.
  5. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Yep, I'll be up for some of that.....:)

6. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hopefully I'll be able to join for a while

7. TwiztedZero

Club GBRC

Had a great time practicing with you all today. Unfortunately (and fortunately) I don't get snowed in very often.

Motorhead_51, Fido996 and Jimantonic like this.
  8. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

NIce to see you on track Twiz, even if I had to shoot off early.

I'll be on for the majority of tonight too if anyone wants another bash.

9. Anthony Bostman

Club GBRC

Had connection troubles with the gt6 download so I missed last weeks meet, will be there sunday as per usual lads, should be online later and give the nissans a bash as I had to start game again due to the aforementioned gt6 download connection trouble.

Jimantonic and Fido996 like this.
  10. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Glad you enjoyed it Twiz, you did well, hope to see you on track again soon.

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  11. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Last night of the event tonight chaps, hope you have all enjoyed the concept.
    The racing didn't turn out to be quite as close as I'd hoped for from my perspective.
    Maybe if it ever gets re-run with a new car/track list it's worth considering having everyone in the same car for each race.
    Feel free to make suggestions with any ideas to improve for the future.

Thank you all for turning up and sticking with it each week.

Fido996, Motorhead_51 and cokebloke like this.
  12. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Its been brilliant and an interesting concept, cheers for the effort Jim

Motorhead_51 and Jimantonic like this.
  13. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

May not have been as close as expected.... But i have had a few great on track battles that were plenty close enough... Also, a great brush up with the blue flag procedures.... Every group has a different dynamic... Faster cars look way ahead... Sleepers drive via mirror..... Middle cars, well, worry about everybody else but yourself, like being a dad:)

cokebloke, Jimantonic and Fido996 like this.
  14. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Great championship Jim!
    Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Never failed to get myself in a few good battles on track and the experience of driving against 3 groups of cArs was exciting at times! A few races were won and lost against cars I weren't even competing with!
    GREAT FUN and thank you much Jim!

Zebaldus and Jimantonic like this.
  15. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Righto chaps, provisional results from the final round:

Race 1:

Motor Head. #FL: 1.37.420.
    Numbnuts. #FL: 1.55.773.
    Fido.
    Zolon.
    Coke.
    Vague.
    Jimantonic.
    Jamie. #FL: 2.14.154.
    Zeb.
    Rams.
    Bibble.

Race 2:
    Numbnuts. #FL: 1.37.005.
    Zolon.
    Vague.
    Jamie.
    Jimantonic. #FL: 1.55.906.
    Motor Head.
    Zeb.
    Coke.
    Fido. #FL: 2.14.544.
    Bibble. (DNF).

Race 3:

Jimantonic. #FL: 1.36.747.
    Coke.
    Jamie.
    Fido.
    Zeb.
    Motor Head.
    Numbnuts. #FL: 2.13.702.
    Vague.

Provisional final points standings:
    (With only 5 points in it)

Jimantonic: 221
    Numbnuts: 216
    Jamie: 194
    Motor Head: 190
    Coke: 188
    Fido: 188
    Vague: 162
    Zeb: 139
    Clay: 96
    Bnic: 92
    Bibble: 91
    Zolon: 89
    Rams: 86
    Uwanq: 21

Well done to all who took part and a special mention to Kev (Motor Head) for a great improvement throughout this event, clinching 4th place in the championship standings whilst still being a realitively new member.

In all honesty I set this format up in the hope of seeing a new champion added to the list, with the potential of someone using a tactical order in which to use the cars to maximise their points haul from each evening, or for someone to do the same with just blind luck, so the victory is a little empty to me, although I've enjoyed the battles along the way.

Apologies for the cock up with the second race, you can blame Jamie for getting DC'd!!

Fido996, Zebaldus, JamienGem and 2 others like this.
  16. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Do we need the Google spreadsheet modded to accommodate the 3 races? If so let me know and I will sort it tonight?

17. JamienGem

Club GBRC

Think I got a 1.36.1 on the last lap of race 3?

18. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

I'll double check for you J, apologies if I missed that one.

JamienGem likes this.
  19. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

It's all in hand thanks Ryan.

20. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

I feel no longer required :-( lol