1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Mar 20, 2016] GBRC PCars - Road & Race Series (bnic11)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by bnic11, Jan 3, 2016.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC PCars - Road & Race Series
bnic11
Signups: 0
Posted By : bnic11
Start: Mar 20, 2016 08:00 PM
End: Mar 20, 2016 10:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
  1. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Give me the 1 and 2 and 3rd place and I post the diploma =)

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  2. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good to race with you guys yesterday!

I said before, I never enjoyed driving Porsches one bit and as for Hockenheim, I hated it as of the rocket bunny race, but enjoying a little more each time....... I seem to be getting a knack for the two though, and yesterday it all came together. As close to a flawless day as I will ever see.
    Was good to push hard with you Jim. I thought you had me in the GT3 car;)

Missed having you on track Steve, nothin worse than paying good money for equipment that craps out!

Missed you as well Nigel, hope things are well and wish you the best!

To you who took out the 200M sign at the hairpin. I hear there is a bounty on your head for vandalism. They don't take to kindly to those kind of shinanigans in Germany!!!!!

Thank you Bruce for all your efforts! Really enjoyed this series. Enjoy your holiday.

I will be out as well next weekend! Happy Easter to you all gentlemen or happy weekend, however you choose....

3. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Only had problems yesterday... thought the cars where like boats but some of you could handle them pretty good.
    Thx again Bruce for your work.
    Cant for the next event =)
    Happy Easter to all of you religious people, Im only going to play golf. ;)

4. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Things are now in motion with Thrustmaster so hoping that the wheel will be resolved soon. They've asked for proof of purchase and a video of the fault. Just waiting to hear back now.

Once it's sorted out ( fingers crossed ! ), then I'll start putting together a couple of casual evenings. I would do it before I have the wheel but I just can't get to grips with the DS4.

Hats off to you Bruce, don't know how you do it.

In the mean time its COD and model kits. :)

Happy Easter to you all, or at least enjoy the extra time off!

Motorhead_51 and cokebloke like this.
  5. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Glad to hear it's getting sorted Steve it's still irritating though isn't it.

When all the dust settles I will also put some Thursday casuals together, Scott's better than when he was admitted into hospital ( I would bloody hope so to ) and hopefully they can transfer him back to Cornwall by ambulance before Easter so hope to be back on line with you guys soon........time will tell

6. GT_Phill

Club GBRC Senior Member

Good news about Scott, having spent many a night in hospitals up and down the country its nice to get back home, tell Scott to get home as soon as poss, you always feel better and recover much quicker too.

#126 GT_Phill, Mar 22, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  7. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Apologies for delayed results.......

GBRC Road & Race Series - Round 4 results (RUF)
    and Final Championship Results

Race 1 (RUF Road Car) Pole : Motorhead 1.46.3xx
    1. Motorhead
    2. Jim
    3. Scenga
    4. Zeb
    5. DrCooper
    6. Bnic11

Race 2 (Ruf GT3) Pole - Jim 1.38.7xx
    1. Motorhead
    2. Scenga
    3. Jim
    4. Zeb
    5. DrCooper
    6. Bnic11

Final Championship Standings

1. Motorhead = 72pts
    2. Scenga = 61pts
    3. Fido = 60pts
    4. Bnic11 = 49pts
    5. DrCooper = 44pts
    6. Cokebloke = 39pts
    7. Jim = 32pts
    8. Zeb = 27pts

Congratulations to Motorhead for a totally dominant performance with the RUFs & also very well done for wining your first GBRC Championship !

As numbers have been falling in this latest series I'm going to stop doing anymore GBRC Championship races & concentrate on some Casual Racing instead.....keep an eye out for new Casual Events soon.

Motorhead_51, Jimantonic and Fido996 like this.
  8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well done Kevin well deserved.

On a side note Scott is now home but its not plain sailing. certainly for the next week or so we will be living with him and family to help with the care thats needed, may be around Sunday night if anything is on but for a couple of weeks will probably not be racing at all but will be back with you guys for my fix as soon as I can. Sorry the numbers are already down without one more going absent but will be back....thanks gents

Motorhead_51, Fido996 and Jimantonic like this.
  9. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Glad Scott is home Nige, hopefully at least he has a more comfortable enviroment to rest and recover in.
    All the best as always.

cokebloke likes this.
  10. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

;););););););)Glad that Scott can be home, Nigel! Enjoy your holiday!

Brought my daughter and nephews kite flying on the beach today at Cape Cod and then a 3 mile hike through Sand dunes....... Great weekend to get together with ALL of the family!

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I am!

Thank you Bruce!

cokebloke, Fido996 and Jimantonic like this.
  11. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

Congratulations to the winners :)

Attached Files:

• 1.pdf
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
    • 2.pdf
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views: