1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Event Open [Mar 24, 2019] GBRC JAG F .TYPE.GR4 fixed tuning event (Scenga77744)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by carlos77744, Mar 17, 2019.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC JAG F .TYPE.GR4 fixed tuning event
Scenga77744
Signups: 7
Posted By : carlos77744
Start: Mar 24, 2019 08:00 PM
End: Mar 24, 2019 11:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
The following Races have signed up "Yes": 7
The following Races have signed up "Wildcard":

The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

2. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Was going to give this a look myself with a view to perhaps running it in the up coming monthly races. It mainly depends on its cost as people may not have enough to get it in time.

3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

1 million credits not to bad

4. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Apologies lads, won't be able to make it tonight, family commitments:(

Fido996 likes this.
  5. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

No problem bruce Jason can you host please note points will be posted tonight mega busy week

6. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

will do on my way now.

7. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Flat out Monza!

Probably one of the only track we’ll use with the Jag where it can really stretch its legs.

First race I got caught up in the chicane and spun round. As I was about to get myself going again the game reset me back beyond the chicane. Carl kindly waited and I set off trying to catch back up. It was a hard slog but managed to get back to third. Hats off to Andy and Mark in the first race, great drives and quick!

Can’t really remember much about the second race, but my strategy was to keep going until I couldn’t stay at my usual pace and then pit. I really must watch the replay later.

Also a good show from Brandon ( AMG ) on his GBRC debut. One to watch in the coming weeks I feel.

Thanks to Carl for organising and to Jason for hosting and broad casting. My sister enjoyed the racing!

Cheers all and see you Sunday for the first round of the F-1500.

Zebaldus and Lunchbox like this.
  8. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Great night again shame about the two incidents. Being honest that's the first time we have ever had a big coming together. I struggled with this track, me and Zeb had a great battle until he binned it.
    Well done Mark and Andy for getting on the podium.

Zebaldus and Fido996 like this.
  9. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sounds like it was a tough race and nice to read Mark and Andy did well I will try and watch the replay later.

Missing the racing catch you all again when I can.

Lunchbox and Fido996 like this.
  10. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Now I've watched the replay back, a big congratulations to AMG for the second spot in the second race.

Great drive!:)

11. aldy13

Club GBRC

Good close racing on Sunday it was nice to be on the pace (practice does pay off) managed 4th in Qualy must be my highest ever and had a good race to finish 2nd must be my best ever with the big boys (did sneak a win way back in the day in Div 2) although Steve was catching me at a rate of knots at the end but managed to stay in front somehow especially with my heart beating 50 times a second lol. Race 2 was different altogether started on the back row for change but not because I was last in the first race lol was behind Jason and thought when he pits I'll stay out one more lap but he kept on staying out so I pitted and then had 2 rubbish laps in the 2:04's just after changing tyres and that cost me but hey ho 6th is 6th :):):):)

12. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Current standings added well done to steve ace speed on monza you always seem to gain in the last corner well done to Mark and Andy drives off the Night Next week is steves f150 i will not be on track thursday as i am away training but see you on track sunday

13. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Phew!!!!! just got back tonight @carlos77744 ...Carl would you like me to host Sunday or is everything organised

Robabt111 and Fido996 like this.
  14. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Go for it Nigel We had you back Wednesday

Robabt111 likes this.
  15. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Ok will do, look forward to racing with you lads again although I will be somewhat rusty and knackered I'm sure ( that's got the excuses in )

Jimantonic, Robabt111 and Fido996 like this.
  16. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Another fantastic race night thanks to Carl and Nigel. How I managed 3rd in qualifying I will never know well done Steve for pipping my 2nd position.

totally lost my way in the 2nd race but great battles all around.

Robabt111 and Fido996 like this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well where do I start, I have to say I love as we all do going away on our hols but I missed the weekly race and piss take so last night was like having a drink after going dry for two weeks, it was a fix and loved it.

Race one was good, goodness knows where I started but did my best and had a great battle with a few but Paul (Zeb) and I had a ding dong of a battle and once I got by Paul was always just close enough to take advantage if I had made a the slightest mistake good battle Paul.

Race two was a reprint of race one except my pit crew had gone on strike I'm slow but I could have fully serviced the car had lunch break and given the car a full valet road tested the car for any rattles stamped the service book and adjusted the headlights in the time it took my crew to scratch their arse before they "sprung " into action so came out of the pits 10 laps behind but being the hero I am finished in forth.

Well done to the podium winners there was some great driving last night thanks to everyone but felt sorry for Jason having problems with grip in the last few laps of each race.

PS Steve, Carl, and Brandon, your to bloody quick :)

18. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Firstly we'll done to all who raced last night what a epic nights racing I put a night's practice in to get some pace and getting pole was a bonus but Steve followed me for 8 laps with me and him banging in lap times he managed to get by only for me to get back past race 2 was a case of follow and wait for mistakes high end pace was needed and well done to Brandon in race 2 epic pace results will be updated BANK HOLIDAY BREAK NEXT Week so no racing only casual .

Robabt111, Fido996 and cokebloke like this.
  19. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

I will miss thursday and sunday this weekend. :(

20. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Great night of fun racing massively helped by the track time with Jason and Carl , cheers for that guys .
    Race one i managed to snatch 6th spot on the last lap of qualifying so starting mid pack for a change :D brought new challenges but all was negotiated very well , so well that by the 5th bend of the first lap i found myself three wide with Paul on the inside and Nigel in the middle and me hanging out on the outside (should have got that new driving suit ,) three wide in and out, awesome stuff and looks just as good on replay. My race settled quickly as i found myself 9th by the end of the first lap. This became a 5 lap battle with Andy until he unfortunately hit the marbles and grass at the last chicane , great fun Andy look forward to more . Racing in 8th i expected to finish there but sadly for Brandon and Mark the first corner saw them exchange paint and allow me to sail past picking up two places finishing where i started in 6th .
    Well done Carl great win and the fastest lap and to Steve and Jason for filling the podium and Nigel finishing 4th its as if you never went away .
    Race two with reverse grid is always a different beast especially with the pit stop . The early pit stops by Jason Steve and Carl mix it up nicely then followed by the next round of pitters Nigel Paul and Mark which promoted me to 2nd place , which felt good albeit a false reality knowing i still had to pit .When i finally did pit i returned in 8th place which became 7th due to Marks unfortunate issues .
    Great pace and win Brandon and the fastest lap and great consistency filling the podium again Carl and Steve and Nigel 4th again were you on a secret driving course ?

Great fun cheers Carl for the series and Nigel and Jason for hosting you must be the Ant and Dec of online race hosting cheers guys and as always a big thanks to all that turned up and made it so much fun .