1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Event Open [Mar 24, 2019] GBRC JAG F .TYPE.GR4 fixed tuning event (Scenga77744)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by carlos77744, Mar 17, 2019.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC JAG F .TYPE.GR4 fixed tuning event
Scenga77744
Signups: 7
Posted By : carlos77744
Start: Mar 24, 2019 08:00 PM
End: Mar 24, 2019 11:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
The following Races have signed up "Yes": 7
The following Races have signed up "Wildcard":

The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Had to dust off the old girl for a quick bash.

2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Helmet or wheel?

3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

And is the helmet purple?

Motorhead_51 and cokebloke like this.
  4. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Sorry gents!

I can’t let this one go! It makes my belly roll and my eyes tear! Everybody needs to see this!!!!!!

Jimantonic and cokebloke like this.
  5. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

That was brilliant.......on a different note CONGRATULATIONS !!!!! Kev I believe you a dad once again mind you you must be well accustomed to it all now :p
    Hope mum and child are doing well and you didn't feel to much pain during the birth, must be hectic at times, well done mate,,,,cheers

Motorhead_51 and Zebaldus like this.
  6. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

You guys always lower the tone... no idea where you got the influence to do so... o_O

Motorhead_51 likes this.
  7. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Just can't remember who it was Jim but its on the tip of my tongue:rolleyes: I will think about it while I have my Gin and Tonic it might help me remember.

Jimantonic and Motorhead_51 like this.
  8. Motorhead_51

Club GBRC Senior Member

Crazy my friend! She was born on my exact birthday? What are the chances of that??????

She started to feel it at 2:30 am. 7:15, lets drag ass to the hospital know!!!! 8:45 she was here.... Pain you say? Well there was no time for an epidural and to say the least she took it like a champ. She is plenty cranky now though.....

It is hectic! We don’t quite have it down yet.... But Kylianne is only a peanut of a gal and we will find some way to squeeze her in amongst her siblings.......

She made me cry!!!!!

9. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Congrats Kev, chuffed for you!!

Zebaldus and Motorhead_51 like this.
  10. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

*Must.... not.... reply.... about Nige having someone on the tip of his tongue.....:confused:*

Nobody else can hear my inner monologue right??:eek:

Robabt111, cokebloke and Motorhead_51 like this.
  11. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Racing tonight or is it a break for easter?

12. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

a break but some of us will still be on from 7ish

13. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

Might jump on after 8 when the kids are in bed

Lunchbox likes this.
  14. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I will be there tonight but must admit had a couple of drinks but will do what I can..........

Lunchbox likes this.
  15. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Current standings updated

NOTE we move to a unknown track which has slow entry exit corners race craft will be fully tested so practice at this track is essential any poor racecraft will be a looked at with the replay overtaking will be extremely difficult and predicting other cars movement on track is difficult.

Robabt111 and cokebloke like this.
  16. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

I totally agree Carl I know Thursdays we have started open rooms but due to the track being new and complex I feel we should concentrate on this Thursday having a shakedown ready for Sunday, that's my feelings but will go with the flow.

Robabt111 and Lunchbox like this.
  17. Jimantonic

Club GBRC Senior Member

It is a tricky track for overtakes, the obvious places are trickier to pull off than it seems!!
    Doubtful I'll make it but I will actually try to get along for this one.

cokebloke and Robabt111 like this.
  18. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Just a heads up there is an update and it may take approx 45 mins to an hour to complete . Nothing special .

cokebloke likes this.
  19. aldy13

Club GBRC

What lap times were you boys getting last night at Autopolis?

20. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Carl was in the 12.9s a good lap is a low 13 and average is a high 13 low 14.

Jimantonic likes this.