1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Official events for GT Arena Club GBRC are posted here. Events span a 16 week season. If you find events all closed, you are viewing during off season. Stay tuned and new evetns will be posted before the new season starts.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Event Open [Mar 24, 2019] GBRC JAG F .TYPE.GR4 fixed tuning event (Scenga77744)

Discussion in 'GBRC Current Season Official Events' started by carlos77744, Mar 17, 2019.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GBRC JAG F .TYPE.GR4 fixed tuning event
Scenga77744
Signups: 7
Posted By : carlos77744
Start: Mar 24, 2019 08:00 PM
End: Mar 24, 2019 11:00 PM
Time Zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT
The following Races have signed up "Yes": 7
The following Races have signed up "Wildcard":

The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Cheers Carl for the series a great car that was fun and became more familiar as the series progressed .

Race one typical qualifying aided by some system error that booted me at the start of qualy saw me start at the back and although 1st corner blues allowed me to follow Paul through making a few places, by the start of the second lap i was last and 10 secs down . Getting my head down showed the lack of pace i had as i wasn't closing the gap until the last few laps but i still rolled through last . Great win Jason its becoming a habit , great racing and pace Steve and Carl podium fillers .

Race two reverse grid , becoming more and more at ease with this and found myself leading until Mark managed a pass into the first corner which a lap or so later was followed by an error which cost two places to Carl and Nigel , losing some momentum i was soon overhauled by Jason, with Paul now chasing me creating the scenario which would be the fun for the rest of the race . Paul chased me all the way to the pit stop and out again only to pass me when once again i made an error . Following Mark and Paul hoping for some confusion amongst their dueling was fun, watching a pretty good demonstration of defensive driving from Paul as Mark was like white on rice all over him, was a box office seat and left me in perfect position to capitalize when Mark's exuberance got the better exiting the last corner , allowing me to follow Paul to the finish .Cheers Paul it was fun . A well deserved win Carl great drive for second Steve and Nigel you just have to be on the podium at all events talk about FOMO :eek: well done . Once again Steve managing fastest laps in both races awesome pace through the series Steve .

Cheers for your kind words Nigel its reassuring to have someone say what you may think yourself .

Thanks Carl for the series and Jason and Nigel for hosting , streaming , coffee and cakes etc and to everyone that turned up to make it so much fun .

Really liked the Jag it would be perfect around La Sarthe .

cokebloke and Fido996 like this.
  2. aldy13

Club GBRC

Really enjoyed the series and the Jag, nice to be on the pace at some tracks although my lack of racecraft and more often over excitement leads to trips to the gravel but its getting better every week. Congratulations to all the winners and bring on the next series :):):):)

3. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

You are there Andy you out quilified Nigel so ace pace the mid pack is becoming tight I have a feeling the next series will be even better.

Robabt111, aldy13 and cokebloke like this.
  4. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

Great racing Sunday the first race was fantastic, so pleased for the win i am still smiling. Looking at the replay i need to apologies to Steve for my first over take it was a bit aggressive and i noticed you had to take avoiding action. Other than that it was a great race hats off to Steve though he's race craft is second to none.
    The 2nd race i had 2nd place in the bag but lost concentration and paid a visit to the burger van finishing 4th was still a goo result though. Really enjoyed the series so big thank you to Carl for organising and Nigel for hosting.
    Well done Steve on another series Victory

Robabt111, Fido996 and cokebloke like this.