Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Official Closed Event [Mar 29, 2015] GT3 Club - CUP #6 - GT3 (gurizzi)

Discussion in 'GT3 Club Official Events' started by gurizzi, Mar 24, 2015.

You can not signup for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
GT3 Club - CUP #6 - P1/PC & GT3
gurizzi
Signups: 10
Posted By : gurizzi
Start: Mar 29, 2015 11:00 AM
End: Mar 29, 2015 12:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following Races have signed up "No":
  1. Constructr

GT3 Club

It was a rhetorical question, G! ;)

gurizzi likes this.
  2. Bobbydazzler209

GT3 Club

Cracking race Fred, congrats on a flawless race. Yeah, we had a good battle Gurizzi, I got a slight tap while lapping a car, which caused an unscheduled stop, which was a shame, but onwards and upwards for the next race.

Great racing .

gurizzi and Fred_dude like this.
  3. Gappasson

GT3 Club

I'll stick with my shortcut conspiracy theory :p

gurizzi and Fred_dude like this.
  4. Fred_dude

GT3 Club

Y U NO have trust in mehh??

gurizzi and Gregson like this.
  5. Sickwitit

GT3 Club

I say with deep regret that I believe I was the lap racer that gave a slight tap to BobbyD... Sorry man, You noticed I went off the track before the pass and still had crap on my tires and was not able to stop as quickly as you and bumped you a bit.... I was hoping you didn't get damage as I didn't see you pit as I had to stop... Sorry man!

gurizzi likes this.
  6. Gregson

GT3 Club GT3 Club Admin

My theory...he's a bot. Official petition to change his name to Fred_bot :p

Gappasson, Tijee and gurizzi like this.
  7. Bobbydazzler209

GT3 Club

That's alright Sick, i was attempting to navigate round but saw you have a tail slapping moment, On to the next round.

gurizzi likes this.