Welcome to GT Arena

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

My Iracing (and other sim) videos

Discussion in 'GT Arena General Chat' started by RacingRoman23R, Nov 19, 2018.

1. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

So Carlos (and others that are Book of Faces friends with me) knows that from time to time when I'm not actually mowing down cones in the Spring/Summer/Fall I do some Iracing along with Gran Turismo. I do have videos saved from some of my races and I figured I'll put it here for your viewing pleasure. It has honestly evolved me to a better driver as brake inputs (how hard to brake when), trail braking, and figuring out weight transfer were the main skills I learned from Iracing that I'm able to implement in Gran Turismo. My only complaint is we have our GBRC rules that it's on track as two wheels are touching the curbs. Iracing is not so nice and I might have gotten disqualified once or twice for not staying on track by their terms o_O).

Spec MX-5 regional race at Laguna Seca

Philadelphia SCCA Region Iracing League - Laguna Seca

Philadelphia SCCA Region Iracing League - Lime Rock Park

Philadelphia SCCA Region Iracing League - Okayama (full)

Virtual MARRS (Mid Atlantic Road Racing Series) - IRacing - Race 1. A 78 minute 2 class enduro.

#1 RacingRoman23R, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Lunchbox likes this.
  2. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

2017 Region Race - Intense Iracing Spec MX-5 race at Laguna Seca. Fell to 3rd and clawed back to 1st!

3. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Racing in a league (like ours) but with the mates that I race with most weekends during the spring/summer/fall. Great scrap with a few people and took it home 4th. Dam aliens up front!

4. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Same Philly league but at Lime Rock Park. I honestly don't remember when I finished :confused:

5. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

A wild Argy Bargy race at some track in Japan. I fell behind but made some sweet overtakes to come back to 3rd!

6. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Virtual MARRS (Mid Atlantic Road Racing Series) - IRacing - Race 1. A 78 minute 2 class enduro. This race had live timing and live commentary, like watching a live broadcasted race. It was pretty cool. Next race (for me) is 28/11/18. But they have other videos. Their channel is called SYM TV.