1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Next Car Vote

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by carlos77744, Mar 11, 2019.

?

Which car to use in the next event

1. Jaguar gr4 no tuning

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. VW beetle gr3 fully detuned to 447 hp

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

The next series will be a non tuning fixed car event after a couple of nights testing we have 2 cars
    Gr4 jaguar
    Gr3 beetle detuned 447 hp
    Both cars are nice drives but i will give the club the deciding vote .

2. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Mmmmm out of these two the Jag might be the more fun

carlos77744 likes this.
  3. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

voted
    Jag

cokebloke and carlos77744 like this.
  4. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Voted Jag as well, nice drive.

carlos77744 and cokebloke like this.
  5. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

The Jaaaag for me.

cokebloke likes this.
  6. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

@carlos77744 @Lunchbox Hi gents tomorrow nights testing can either of you host the room please.

Tomorrow is my final day at Wurth and I suspect to celebrate that and retirement my wife and daughter might have something organised and I know my wife will probably have a couple of bottles of Champagne on ice for when I get home.
    If that is the case I will join you all ASAP perhaps slightly tipsy or if I’m wrong I will turn up sober and grumpy because nobody’s bothered :p.......cheers gents

7. Lunchbox

Lunchbox GBRC Founder
    Aministrator Club GBRC

I will host Nigel no problem.

cokebloke likes this.
  8. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Thank you Jason

9. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Oooh Nigel sir, you paragon of modesty :D

Have a good one...................... or two .

cokebloke likes this.
  10. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Looking good for the Jag although a blistering 7 votes is not breaking any records although there was 8 votes on facebook no tuning will remove the black art of tuning on gtsport so a closer feild .
    The event will be posted in a few days after a nights track testing i will avoid bank holidays and steves event and it will be 6weeks ,
    For something different there will be attached to the event a time trial at a set track to complete over the course of the event with bonus points awarded.

11. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice one Carl, we like different! :D

Robabt111, carlos77744 and cokebloke like this.
  12. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Nice idea Carl.

Robabt111 and carlos77744 like this.
  13. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Take it we’re in the Jag? How’d it go last night? Just looking for a rough time to aim for as I’m not sure if I can get on tonight. Saturdays out as well. :(

14. Zebaldus

Club GBRC Senior Member

It went well and was great fun. Dont remember all the times but think I had a 2.11.??? on Suzuka.
    Think you will have I 2.05.... ;)

15. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cheers Paul. :D Good time as well!

As for a 2:05, maybe in a Gr.3 car:)

Zebaldus likes this.
  16. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Fido996 likes this.
  17. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Oh dear I was hungry and thought I said I could murder a pasty, mind you Ginsters have already done that I have no problems with pasters
    if they leave me alone:p

18. Robabt111

Club GBRC

Nigel my brother is a lay preacher living in Malvern Worcs and was wondering if you have issues with everyone within the clergy and also what is your boundary of exploitation . Within what mileage range should the clergy be worried ? Is this just a Cornish thing ? Or resurfacing surpressed childhood memories causing such outbursts of emotion ?

Confidentiality can be purchased but not guaranteed .

Jimantonic and cokebloke like this.
  19. cokebloke

Club GBRC Senior Member

Didn't know you had a brother Rob anyway I have no problems with anybody who wants to help and preach to lays.
    No Rob I don't have any issues with The Clergy I had their album released in 2007 called "All Who Fly" but not really my type of music but it was a free download and as for my boundaries of exploitation, I don't have any.
    Now I'm running and more importantly paying for my own fuel a range of one mile is my limit and thats a one mile round trip, so it would be a Cornish thing.
    Come to think of it I was deeply disturbed as a child when I saw a film clip that should carry a warning of some sort
    it was a film called The Sound of Music I would suggest no child or adult come to think of it should encouraged to watch it.

Robabt111 and Jimantonic like this.