1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion [Nov 3, 2017] GBRC GTSport Qualifier Discussion (bnic11)

Discussion in 'GBRC Qualifier' started by bnic11, Nov 3, 2017.

1. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

late night laps hope to have a time to post by morning!!

2. ejd_eire

Club GBRC Senior Member

great track, submitting a 1:39.213. Theres always more left on the table isnt there!! replay shared.

PAPPACLART and Lunchbox like this.
  3. Forgot the date so jumped on just before midnight to stick a few in... (easy now...)
    Submitted a 38.5 but there is more in it, was .2 up in sector 1 with more agression on the curbs but fluffed the rest of that lap so called it a night at that point.
    Liked the track from the start but now that I got my head around turn 4 I love it!! Very nice flow to it, hope we do more than a few races here!

4. RacingRoman23R

ALV Club Admin Club ALV

Where's me ban hammer? :rolleyes:

Solid time. I can't be bothered to find a couple hundredths. I just can't make the perfect lap together to get down to mid 1:38's

cokebloke and Fido996 like this.
  5. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

@bnic11 , does this finish on Sat at 11.59pm?

6. bnic11

Aministrator Club GBRC

Yep, good luck to anyone trying to topple the Sandbagger !

numbnuts70 and cokebloke like this.
  7. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

OK ta, the times are a lot closer across the board in v1.06.

Lunchbox likes this.
  8. Oi, it's not like I have a better time in the bank waiting to be posted, honest...

cokebloke and numbnuts70 like this.
  9. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

OK, I've just read the other thread and its midday (11.59am) tomorrow then?

10. I didn't really have another time waiting, but just jumped on and had one more go.
    Bit dubious about the exit of turn 4, very close to track limits...
    Will possibly have another go later tonight but its CoD time for the minute *hangs head in self shame...*

11. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

Cod was your mouth out Jim

Jimantonic'82 likes this.
  12. Calvin_P93

Club GBRC

Hi fellas, hope everyone has been keeping well. Merry Christmas also. i completely forgot about this Qualifier only for Clay reminding me so i hopped on last night for a few hours. Must say what an amazing track really enjoyable when got right but so frustrating if even slightly off line. Car was nicely balanced also i managed to man handle a 1:39.007 ( i know James bond esque ) really thought i would get a low 1:38 after reading everyone's comments but im now playing with a Fanatec CSL wheel and its been such a handful glitching and acting us so was happy enough with my posted time. Not sure about kerbs and track limits but i found that if monstering kerbs a huge time advantage can be made although i did try to be a clean as possible and not eat up all of the kerbs. if someone wanted to have a look at my lap and tell me if its okay id really appreciate it :)

Really looking forward to getting into abit of fun racing like back in GT6!!

Thanks

PAPPACLART, cokebloke and carlos77744 like this.
  13. Had a look earlier Calvin, personally I'd say your lap is fine.

14. numbnuts70

Club GBRC Senior Member

Well done Jim, nice time. :cool:

Nicely packed leaderboard so well done everyone else. :)

I thought I could've had another go tonight but got confused with the cut-off times. :eek:

Jimantonic'82 likes this.
  15. PAPPACLART

Aministrator

Bummer, the Q is closed, still waiting on my GT Sport. Ordered online to save some bucks and looks like it has back fired lol

16. Automatic ban, get out.

PAPPACLART and cokebloke like this.
  17. c7mpr

Club GBRC Senior Member

Hey all.

As you may have seen I bought a drivehub to get my old ps3 wheel working on gtsport.
    Just done 6 or 7 laps on this while messing about with force feedback settings and posted a GBRC_C7 - 1:39.645
    There may be life in the (very) nearly 50 year old dog yet.

Hope to catch you all on track in the coming days.

Lunchbox and Fido996 like this.
  18. Fido996

Club GBRC Senior Member

It'll be good to see you back on track.:)

cokebloke and Lunchbox like this.