1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Visitor, welcome to GTArena. Glad you are here, now why don't you sign up and join the fantastic, clean and competitive club racing. You can read more HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why don't you check out GTA club Listings and look for a club to join GTA Clubs
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why not go and check out the GTArena Club Forums ! GBRC Forum for you guys based in Europe, or ALV Forum for those of you based in North America
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Why not check out the latest GTA CLub News and Gossip ALV News or GBRC Newsl
    Dismiss Notice
  6. You can check out all GTA Casual and Official events rights here..GTA Events
    Dismiss Notice

Pedal problem s

Discussion in 'GBRC Chit Chat' started by carlos77744, Nov 20, 2018.

1. carlos77744

Club GBRC Senior Member

So after struggling with braking in races i decided that some attention was needed to my trusty t3 pro pedals these have seen 4 years service so some attention was needed first i had the intention to fit hydraulic brakes as i have a fair bit off bits at work but you really need a caliper attached to get the real feel seen a few using a bike caliper and a pressure transducer but decided a easy mod was to remove the 2springs that was a thrusmaster mod and fit a rubber damper of a tractor pick up hitch seemed a lot better real brake feel and a lot better than the conical mod for these but i found my real problem was the contacts in the potentiometer so some contact cleaner is needed so after removing all the pivot pins and greasing and cleaning all the pots the pedals should work hope this helps any one with the same set